I Love You too......LaadGoverner

No one's POV

Kushi is So happy today .Of course she would be happy,after all She is going on a date with her Crush that too on a New year.Her Crush,Aditya Sen asked her on a date for today,early morning and how can she ignore a date with her Crush.She is literally jumping from early morning here and there excited for the date with her Crush.So She is in her Room ....Oops messing up the Room to dress up herself to look beautiful.....!

Payal entered the Room Only to release a gasp looking at the Condition of the Room and She looked at kushi who is throwing the Dresses one by one around the Room not leaving any place.payal is going to stop her and Said "kushi.....Are you mad?Look at the condition of the Room and the mess you created?" Only to receive a One of the Salwaar kameez hitting her face.

Payal went towards her sister and dragged her near the bed,made her Sit on the bed.

"Jiji.....please help me na.....Look at this dresses...No dress is showing mercy on me" Said kushi pouting at her Sister as she doesn't found any Suitable dress for herself.

"You didn't find any Suitable dress,Seriously.....Every dress which should be in Cupboard is here *pointing towards the ground & surroundings*lying Lifelessly there" Said payal frustrated with her Sister.

"No jiji.Aditya's favorite color is blue.But look na,there is no good looking blue dress here" Said kushi again pouting.

"I Don't know kushi.By the way I don't know why you like Aditya So much?" Said payal irritated.

"Arree......why wouldn't I like Aditya.He is just like My Salman khan,board muscles,well built body-" Said kushi but kushi cut off by payal.

"Stop your Nonsense.I don't want to listen your explanation...Shameless Girl" Said payal irritated with her Sister and left her on her own self from the Room.

Kushi,muttering Something under her breath started searching a suitable dress once again for herself,but found none.Something Caught her eyes and that is the Diwali Saree which she wore,which was the worst day of her life.Kushi took that saree and tried to threw it away only to stop as Something doesn't Set we with her heart throwing the saree away which holds certain Raizada's memory.Unware of herself what was she doing,She wore that saree in a trance shutting her mind down & Activating her Heart which screams for only & only Arnav.

Kushi stood in front of the Mirror & then she realised what she wore.She was Shocked & what not looking at her mirror image.

Payal entered the Room only to look at her sister being ready in front of the Mirror.

"Look....Atlast You are looking outstanding.Come on Now,Go with Aditya.He is waiting for you outside" Said payal dragging her Sister along with her to the Room.

Madhumathi,Shashi & Garima didn't said anything as they know Aditya very well and their friendship,but they are unaware that they both were going on a date as they were told by kushi that they are attending Some mutual friend birthday party and they didn't doubt her,thanks to acting skills of our Sankadevi.

Kushi, 18 years old Simple & happy life going girl with the time is always tries to find a way to stay happy & make others happy.Kushi knows whatever she is feeling for Aditya is just a attraction which would fade away soon.Kushi is expert in hiding her pain from others.

Kushi can say that Diwali night,whatever she was experienced is not Some moment of weakness or a mere attraction or a desire,She knows that it is much more stronger than the attraction or desire,may be LOVE.Kushi for time being hoped that even Arnav's feelings are reciprocated for her but then next everything fall out of place or may be in its place as she,a middle class girl doesn't settle well with a rich man.