It's all about love-trailer

"I Love you kushi "

"I Love you too Aru"

"Promise me you won't ever leave me"

"How Can I live leaving my heart Aru? You are my heart and the second I would leave you , You will find me twinkling brighter among the billions of stars.I promise."

With these promises the both the souls became one admist the sea shore , having a sex just with eyes through which they both could able to see through their hearts, Converse with each other hearts just having an eye sex which screamed of true and eternal live.A love which can only be felt in a different ways,Expressing their love to each other just by having eye sex.

AR Fashion House

Kushi kumari Gupta is working in AR Company from past 14 days Very near to completing her challenge and now she was called up by ASR in his cabinet as the challenge is getting over and Kushi Gupta is going to give NV her resignation letter which would declare Kushi kumari Gupta as a loser and ASR as a winner.To be frank, Kushi kumari Gupta doesn't care anymore.

Kushi knocked the door of ASR's Cabinet and after getting the permission she entered the LIONS DEN along with her Resignation Letter.

"Sir,this is my resignation letter.Accept it and Spare me.You won & I lost.", Said Kushi giving her resignation letter to the mighty ASR who was shocked which he covered with his ASR Mask yet something was breaking inside him, which is unfortunately his heart making him aware that he too has a heart which beats Nash started beating for certain someone who unfortunately stood in front of him making him feel an unknown yet beautiful feeling.

After giving the resignation letter She didn't wait for ASR's response and fled away to her home.

After few days

As soon as Kushi resigned her job and lost the challenge , Arnav started missing her presence ,her fragrance,her chirpiness,her voice,her hazal eyes ,her innocence.

Everything about her reamined in his heart even after a lot of failed attempts.He would dream of her as soon as he sleeps .He would imagine her as soon as he opens his eyes.She is inavading his day and night.No,He is not hating it but it is bringing a lot of peace in his heart.

Full update is on inkitt .

Warning-Sad Ending.Read at your own risk.