Mistake!(trailer)

She stood there,looking at the stars and finding her parents to console herself,as Arnav left her after calling her as his biggest mistake in his life.

It's the most fateful day in her life, not that she haven't had any fateful days before, after her meeting him, everyday in her life was fateful.

-The day when he humiliated her, misbehaved with her in sheeshmahal.

-The day when she fell down from the first floor, because of him.

-The day when he left her to die in the heavy rain.

-The day when he sent her to Guest House, almost killing her.

-The day when he insulted her in front of lavanya.

Full update is on inkitt!
Check it out!
Vote and Comment!

Dedicated to
Mamree
sushilabiyani

Exact 24 hours and there comes Christmas! 💃💃💃
I may not be available for tomorrow and day after tomorrow! After all, it is Christmas!
I'm so excited!

Advance Merry Christmas to all of you!

*Update*

*It's my opinion*

I just want to clear out something here, I know Arnav loved Kushi and there is no dishonesty or any other feeling in his love but any girl(at least me) wouldn't wish to want someone like Arnav who doesn't know how to acknowledge woman, respect is out of words.
His impulsive behavior with anyone is completely not acceptable, according to me because anyone doesn't have any right to judge anyone without knowing their character! Insulting and humiliating is out of question.
How much ever he would love me, I wouldn't accept someone like Arnav.
He had a past and a very bad one, but that doesn't mean every woman on the earth is characterless, he just judged a woman's character based on their status. It was not justifiable. I wouldn't like to like someone like him in real life!
It doesn't happen in real life, when someone calls you names without even knowing you, will you fall in love with the same person?
When someone calls you a mistake, will you forgive them?
No, Not me at all!

This was my opinion and I didn't mean to hurt anyone here. If I did, forgive me!
Don't take it to heart!

-Bhavana:)