Ae Dil hai Mushkil

In 2013

"Kaash mein apna Zid nahi Chodta" Whispered his heart & Mind.

(Only if,I didn't leave my Stubbornness)

"Kaash mein thodi kudhgarz banti" Whispered her heart & Mind.

(Only if,I was little Selfish)

Both the Souls who are made for each other are hearing those Screams from their heart & Mind who are lying on the hospital bed Craving for each other,Craving to have their Soulmate in their Arms,Craving for One glimpse of their Soulmate,Craving for their love,Craving for the one for whom their Only Heart is beating,Craving for each other for one last glance before they would die.

Chandini looking at the man who is her husband lying on the bed attached with several wires & IV's looking as pale as dead,from Outside the ICU,cried her heart out with the guilt that is eating her up after knowing that how wrong she was and today just because of her one selfish promise,four lives are destroyed where two souls who love each other beyond eternity are Craving for each other lying on the bed ready to die any minute but their only wish is to die in each other Arms and leave this Cruel world together.

Advay on the other side looked at the women in ICU who is very weak,attached with several IV's.He is really feeling very guilty for not understanding his wife & her Love even after claiming to love her.Only if he truly loved her as much as Some one did,he could have understood her and the four lives wouldn't have destroyed to this extent.

Chandni & Advay lost in remembering their past & their selfish deeds with the Remorse,Guilt eating them up.But what was done cannot be changed,Right?Can it?

Few Years Ago
In 2000

Advay and Arnav are brothers and totally different from each other.They are 13 years old Where Arnav is silent & Short tempered guy,Advay is fun & jovial type of guy.Advay is elder to Arnav by few months & Born to Arvind Singh Raizada and Ratna Singh Raizada where Arnav became Orphan at the age of 8 and Ratna & Arvind adopted Arnav from the Orphanage. Both Ratna & Arvind used to pamper Arnav more than Advay because he was Small & is insecure as he was adopted and doesn't easily mingles with everyone.Advay have no problem at his parents pampering Arnav as he too got a little brother and is very fond of him.But everything got changed when his childhood friend Kushi started getting attached to Arnav where Arnav too started his Friendship with Kushi and Advay didn't liked that his Childhood friend is giving attention to his little adopted Brother.

Chandni & Kushi are Sisters born to Shashi & Garima Gupta.Chandni is Elder to kushi by two years and they both love each other a lot.But the equation between them got changed When kushi started her friendship with Arnav who is two years older than her.

Arnav and Kushi liked each other a lot from their Childhood itself i.e., Arnav was 13 and kush was 11 when they both become a best buddies and this was noticed by their respective Siblings and they didn't liked it.

Advay likes Kushi a lot from his childhood itself where Chandni Started liking Arnav from the first meet itself.

Gupta's and Raizada's are family friends from years .So,Kushi,Advay and Chandni are friends from their Childhood itself but after entry of Arnav Kushi started her friendship with Arnav and gave him every rights which she didn't given to anyone till then.Advay who likes Kushi and Chandni who likes Arnav doesn't settle well with the damn News.But they adjusted themselves thinking that they will be just friends in near future too but to their bad luck when they entered their teenage life i.e.,When Arnav and Advay are 20 and Kushi was 18 where Chandni was 20 ,chandni and Advay got to know that their respective Siblings are in Serious Relationship and are in love with each other which they couldn't able to bear as Advay loves or Say thinks that he loves Kushi where Chandni too loves or thinks that she loves Arnav.