Is it a Happy birthday ?

Don't try to find a logic in it...!It's a Request..!

"Ha....Hap...Happy singh met me outside" Said Arnav to Kushi who is eagerly waiting for him to wish her on her birthday but Only got Dissapointed as he is no where near to at least acknowledge her birthday,where wishing her is out of question.

Kushi muttered something under her breath and went inside to help her Aunt & Mom in Cooking where Arnav went aside to call his 'Flow of electrons' if he is 'a force called Voltage /Potential Difference' and Ordered him to get a gift which is a designer Handbag for Kushi after watching her getting difficult to maintain a Handbag made of Cloth not knowing his wife is kind of going to get him Kicked at his butt for Sending her a GIFT THROUGH AMAN WHICH WAS NOT SELECTED BY HIM.

In the meanwhile,Arnav tried several ways to pacify madhumathi who is upset with him & in between these,he is trying several ways to sneak out with Kushi but failed miserably.He is failing miserably whenever he is trying to go near kushi like they both are poles alike which will repulse with each other or Say that he is greatly affected by Gravitational force where Kushi is a Sky away from earth whenever he is trying to go near Kushi.

Kushi,On the other side,ignored Arnav like he doesn't exist in this world and whenever he comes in front of her,she is giving him a look like he is not a human and a alien who was landed on earth by a mistake.Of Course,Kushi,a crazy & tiny but beautiful creature of God could only think that her husband is a alien who can't even acknowledge her birthday or wish her,HER,HIS WIFE unlike other normal humans.He is Surely a laadgoverner Of Aliens world,thought Kushi.

After sometime,
They heard a Ringing of calling bell and Arnav went towards the door to attend it where Garima and madhumathi along with Kushi are in Kitchen making Aloo puri's.The Designer handbag from a Online store got arriving and thanking him,Arnav sent him out.In the meanwhile,Kushi came out from Kitchen to look at who is actually arrived at their door step only to look at a man leaving their house and a Gift wrapped box in Arnav's hand.Kushi looked at the box as if it her Soulmate,jalebi and took it from her husband's hand being very enthusiastic that at least her husband took a little time to select a gift for her Online.

Kushi looked at the box wrapped in a Gift Cover and the name on it Only to get Shocked looking at the Name of a person who  sent her and Who can be that,Of course her dear Husband's Girlfriend Aman.She understood that her husband ordered aman to get a gift for her.In the meanwhile,Arnav who is looking at Kushi as if he attended a test & waiting for its Result and he,not being so patience person asked Kushi when she opened the Gift wrapper and Took the Designer bag Outside and put it aside as if she didn't even receive any Gift.

"What the?Didn't you liked my Gift Kushi?"Asked Arnav.

" Your Gift?Where is your Gift Arnav ji?"Asked Kushi looking around as if she is searching for it.Arnav took that designer bag glaring at her and put it on her hands and pointing at it,he said "Here it is....The one which the person on the Gift wrapper sent for you!"

"Oh...Really!Well...then I should thank the person.One second*She took out her phone & Called Aman*Hello,Aman ji,Thank you so much for your wishes & the Gift which you sent for me-" Kushi's words left incomplete as Arnav snatched her phone & Cut the call.

"It was my Gift,I sent it for you." Said Arnav pointing at Handbag.

"Oh...Did you selected that handbag?" to which nods his as no.
Kushi Sighs and Asks "Oh..So at least you must had paid for it?" To which Arnav nods his head as no.

"So...the gift cover is at least selected by you?" To which Arnav nods his head again as No.

"And you are telling that you gifted me this?You are Unbelievable." Said Kushi and went to her Room to get a peaceful sleep for sometime as she is very tired from past few days.