I lost my heart- The End

Delhi

Street park colony

10.00 AM

A women wearing a uniform with neatly tucked shirt with the belt buckled up.The uniform clearly indicates thet anyone can get their justice through them.Three lions stood up with pride on the uniform adding more beauty to already beautiful and gorgeous lady.One glare from her is enough to stop the later from doing anything.Anyhow,how can one wouldn't get scared looking at an arrogant and rude police officer who don't think twice to kill the criminal on the spot?Yes,Everyone is afraid of her and her encounters.In her 6 years of service,She successfully completed her 100 cases in which the criminals were encountered on the spot where some were drug dealers and some were human traffickers and some were just a bloody psychopaths.

Yes,she is a successful police officer

She is kushi Lochrene

Assistant commissioner of police,Delhi.

28 years old

Unmarried,Still single.

Hazel eyes

Beautiful skin tone

Arrogant and Rude

Orphan

24-36-24

Yeah!Kushi Lochrene is a successful police officer in Delhi.No one got away from her with empty hands.She made sure she sent each and every criminal to his/her in laws with baraath.

No one was under injustice when they have kushi with them.She was an orphan,She was bought up in orphanage where she got to see many innocent lives which got destroyed by bloody thirsty criminals.May be She is too is a result of the thirsty b******s.She didn't like the injustice she was faced to see.After looking at each and every innocent in the orphanage,young to old,she got to know that some innocents were just a burden,some were the result of lust,Some were result of fun,fun having a drunken and drive which result in making a innocent child an orphan,Some were result of burden.The cause of the destruction were nothing but are criminals, thirsty animals who are not worth to be called as a h of a human. So she decided that she will destroy each and every b*****d.

So here she is now as a ACP and successful in punishing the thirsty animals as much as possible.

But yeah,she didn't get an weird case till now.May be she is going to get this weird case filed from most unexpected person.

That is it!

After few minutes,the door of the police station is opened.

A well built man with his killer smirk, cladded in tee's and jeans approached the great ACP KM.

Everyone stood there shocked except kushi looking at the ASR,the great business man,CEO of AR is now standing in front of KM filing a case.

The case which shocked the whole officers,including non-responsive The KM is shocked hearing the complaint nonetheless the constable filed an FIR but sill he is in daze looking at the FIR in his hands.

The FIR Which indicates the complaint against someone,precisely a missing complaint.

"My heart is missing.I lost my heart just few months back.I want my heart back.I can't live without my heart.I hope you'll do something with that Ms.Kushi Lochrene.",Said Arnav shocking everyone present there including kushi.