Mistake-3

"Leave me forever or let me leave you forever", as soon as he heard her words, his whole world fell apart. He couldn't able to release his breath as it got stuck in his chest. 

It seemed too difficult to breath. After all, he just heard from his love to leave his breath forever.

He silently stood up facing his back to her, without even looking at her, gulping down his pain as a single tear stuck up at the corner of his eye. He wiped away that drop of tear before it could roll down.

Kushi noticed him wiping away his tear as his refection can be seen from the mirror in front of him. Not only Kushi, but everyone in the family looked at him as their broken hearts looked out for him for his sadness.

Even Kushi's heart melted looking at him, his vulnerable state. But, as soon as she thought of his vulnerable state, the most dreadful night came in front of her like a flashback and soon her heart is surrounded by the same rock, which was the reason for her to go into coma.

There was nothing she could do of, because everytime she thought to melt down, a scene where her man calling her as a biggest mistake came in front of her eyes as a vision, a dreadful vision and there is no way she could be able to come out of that vision. It's haunting her, even when she is in coma, there's nothing she could hear, she could sense but only her vision, calling her a biggest mistake.

She is stuck at that point and no one other than herself or her love can make her come out of the point. But, neither she is allowing herself, nor she is giving a chance for Arnav to do. Because, the trust she have on her love and herself is lost somewhere.This could be bought back either by him or herself.

As soon as Arnav went outside, doctor came inside and started checking her.

" Mrs. Raizada? How are you feeling? ", asked doctor smiling at her.

" Better. ", Said Kushi smiling tight lipped at the doctor.

" How is she, doctor? ", asked payal and the doctor turned to look at her.

" Well, she is good Mrs. Raizada but her case is a totally different one, everyone who are under coma can able to hear and sense the surroundings but your sister didn't have a slightest idea of her surroundings, her mind was mentally too depressed , I guess, that she didn't have any sense to observe her surroundings being involved in too much grief. ", Said doctor and went outside after instructing some precautions to be followed for her body pains.

" Kushi? ", Whispered payal. Kushi turned towards her and smiled a little at her.

Payal went beside her and sat on the bed.

" Kushi, I must say you did wrong with Arnav ji, do you know how much he suffered looking at you like this, a lifeless body? He was dying everyday looking at your condition, there isn't a day from last 20 years where he didn't shed a tear for you, where he didn't thought a second before joining his hands in front of god, you were lying unconscious but with your body being unconscious his soul fell unconscious, he was dead, a dead soul, just his heart was beating for namesake, it's the proof of him being alive, otherwise he was dead, kushi", Said payal and somewhere her heart started melting but yet another time she remembered that fateful night and once again, her heart is surrounded by the same rock.

"Do you know how Arnav ji felt when he heard you are conscious? He literally fell at the feet of your god, thanking him numerous times, patting his heart to calm down from too much happiness. ", Said Payal as tears rolled down her cheeks looking at her sister as she remembered Arnav ji's struggle. His repentance is enough to prove how much he loves her sister.