Teaser:Burning heart -3

Author's Note-
*Important *
(Do Read before going for the update )

I know it has not been a year yet that I've became a writer, as you all know I've started writing from last week of March 2019, It has been 9 months since I've started writing.

And I've decided one thing, I'll complete all my books you are getting to see in my profile, I'll start MHIM-2 and will end it in 2021, October /November.

And there will be no more updates or better say stories from me which meant I'll stop writing, I am gonna remove myself from writer's as well readers list..

This is nothing related to my studies or personal issues, even if I have those problems, I would still manage to write but this is something related to nothing, I just thought I can't able to write no more efficiently as I've been doing all these days, I guess.

This is the thing I want to tell everyone but as soon as I've announced about it, many were disappointed with me...
The problem is not with you, whatever support and response I'm getting on my stories from you is more than enough for any writer, but the problem is with me.. Even though I have many plots running  in my mind and planning to write it but I just don't know how to write it anymore as I think you may not like  it if I write in a way I'm planning to write which will not be effective at all..
So, the problem is with me, not with you, that is why I want to quit which made or will will make you disappoint.

So, Should I take a break?

Or

Should I continue with my quitting after completing my books along with MHIM-2?

Forgive me, if I hurt anyone...

-Bhavana:)

****

Arnav is pacing around the corridor of hospital while remaining Raizada's sat on the chairs worrying first their daughter - in - law, While payal is cursing herself for neglecting her sister, NK is worried for his best friend, Sheetal has got an opportunity to use it for her benefit, started acting as a perfect idol daughter in law taking care of them, their food and consoling with her oh so sweet words, smirking at her success internally, a proud smirk it should be called as.

Arnav is tensed looking at her lifeless body, just hoping that she would be fit and fine.

"Do you know?God heard my prayers, my baby is alive, I'll go and thank a million times to my God. ", Arnav heard a lady say to her husband and a lone tear escaped his already wet eye.

Full update is on inkitt, go to my profile and you fill find a link to my account there, go and read the update.

Vote & Comment!