I trust you

Happy Independence Day & Raksha bandhan to all my friend's here.

Hope you all have a great day with your loved One's.

This Shot is dedicated to all my loyal reader's.

Thank you for supporting me till today.Hope you'll do the same further too.

I TRUST YOU 

I TRUST YOU

I TRUST YOU

These are the exact words she heard from her husband.
But is she happy?
May be!

She is beyond hurt when no one noticed her pain,instead got engrossed in playing basketball with the new unwanted guests.

No body noticed her twisted ankle.

No body noticed her bleeding feet.

No body noticed her beautiful hazel eyes which are brimmed with a thin layer of tears which clearly indicates that she is in pain,a raw pain,Emotionally and physically.

Except her husband.Partially though.

He felt his heart thudding with anxiety  cum fear which only indicates that his life,his Kushi must be in pain.Even though he doesn't have any idea of whether it is Emotionally or physically.He didn't looked at her side.So,he didn't got to see her painful eyes.But as soon as he felt his heart on the verge of bursting out with anxiety and fear,He was almost in the verge of running towards his wife to soothe her pain but remembered her distrust towards him.
He remembered the DNA test which was done by her.
He stopped himself from running towards his wife.
Hurt,Anger and Insecurity bubbled up inside him from head to toe.
Only if he looked at her Once putting aside his feelings for sometime,he wouldn't be regretting in future.

Fate is something with which we can't play.Fate is written in Destiny.Fate plays with destiny as it wants.We have no Say in it.

He was very soon engrossed in playing basketball with his ex-girl friend and her Son.

On the Other side,Kushi who felt left out as her husband included her family is busy in cheering the unwanted guests of few days.

Even her sister is not acknowledging the pain of her sister's.
The Same sister for whom she sacrificed her dream wedding.

She chuckled at her own thoughts.Controlling her tears she left the field.
Not even caring to tend her bleeding feet which is making her to limp.
This limp is nothing in front of what her heart is suffering from.

She went back to Raizada mansion.
No Workers of Raizada Mansion are present in Hall.The Main door was kept open.She entered the house without an ounce of jingling,still limping.

With the Same difficulty,She started climbed the stairs with her twisted and a bleeding feet.

She was going to her Room but she heard the Ringing of someone's phone from Guest Room.She went to that Side and Opening the door of the Room,she went inside and took out the phone which belongs to sheetal Kapoor.

Guess,She forgot her mobile while she was busy jumping in joy to play with her Ex-Boy Friend which is going to cost her a lot.

She lifted the phone call and what she heard next was a bitter yet Sweet Full truth to her.

It made her confused Yet Confident.
She stood silent holding the mobile to her ears and as soon as call was cut,She Noted down the phone number and went to her Room.

After 15 days,

I TRUST YOU

I TRUST YOU

I TRUST YOU

Listening to her husband say this,
She is guilty yet angry.
She is happy yet Sad.
She is hurt yet healed.

That's it!

It's a drabble - 1

How was it?

What exactly happened?

What made Arnav say I trust you?

What Exactly happened in this 15 days?

Confused?

Any Guess?

Drabble-2 i.e.,I trust you too will be up tonight before 00.00 AM

Vote & Comment!

Waiting for your reviews!

Kaicutiepie

This shot is for you as you did want a shot on Sheetal track.

Confused?

Don't worry your Confusion will clear up Soon & I promise you'll like this & next shot too,I guess.

Dear Reader's,
I know I've lot of pending updates,You can expect updates from me very Soon starting from tomorrow.

Which update would you want,except MHIM?
Respond!