Mistake!

She stood there, looking at the stars and finding her parents to console herself, as Arnav left her after calling her as his biggest mistake in his life.

It's the most fateful day in her life, not that she haven't had any fateful days before, after her meeting him, everyday in her life was fateful.

-The day when he humiliated her, misbehaved with her in sheeshmahal.

-The day when she fell down from the first floor, because of him.

-The day when he left her to die in the heavy rain.

-The day when he sent her to Guest House, almost killing her.

-The day when he insulted her in front of lavanya.

-The day when he married her forcefully.

-The day when he threw her out at poolside at night to sleep in the cool winter.

-The day when he accused her of having affair with his brother-in-law.

-The day when he cursed her.

It was good your parents are not alive!

She loves him! That doesn't mean she forgot everything, she just forgave him for the sake of love she has for him! She accepted everything because she loved him, even if it is the pain which come out of love, for him and for them.

She remembers everything.And Still, after all this, she loves him!

What to do! Her heart isn't in control. Everything becomes blind in front of them because of the emotion called love. It is limitless!

But everything, every emotion has its own limit. Isn't it? If not now, at least at some point of time, it becomes limited. It becomes limited when you can no more accept every emotion just because of an emotion called love. Mostly, when that emotion starts affecting her self respect!

Biggest Mistake of his life! It's a sentence of five words which broke her already broken heart! This particular set of word slipped out of his tongue, out of his temper.

She could guess, the words came out from him because of his anger. But when it breaks the last piece of hope in her heart, it becomes unbearable, to bear the pain which come out of love, she doesn't have any strength or any hope left in her to accept this pain - calling her as a biggest mistake. It affected her heart, her self respect and her soul.

She can't and she won't. Even if she wants to forgive him, she can't because she just can't accept him calling her as his biggest mistake. For forgiving someone, you have to accept their mistake first and here, she can't accept his mistake, hence can't forgive him. She accepted his every mistake and forgave him as it didn't broke her hope but today it broke, her hope got broken.

She was able to forgive him, because she knew somewhere he isn't aware of the truth, before accusing her, still it doesn't make his mistake less justifiable. Nobody can judge anyone without a solid proof, without analysing their chara. But he did, always. She forgave him! She was strong enough to fight for herself. She was strong enough to stood against judgement.

But her heart betrayed her by making her fall in love with someone she didn't want to fall in love with.

And now after calling her as a mistake, she can't forgive him because she knew that he knew about her and the truth behind everything. He knew about her character and still he blamed her to be a hindrance between his sisters happiness. He judged her, once again!Out of his anger or anything it may be, it doesn't matter.