I lost my heart-The End(trailer)

Kushi is frustrated with a certain Raizada. She is currently sitting on a swing in her house looking at the beach outside.She is in very bad mood. Adding to her foul mood, She listened a certain Romantic song which spoiled her mood more. That's when she started feeling a tiny body trying to climb up on her. She looked down at the source only to find her daughter Pari. She flashed a smile at her 2 year old toddler. Everything from her mind went flying away like a wave after looking at her only daughter. Love symbol of her & her husband.

She looked at her daughter and her features which reminded her of HIM, HER HUSBAND.

No One knows that the great KM is married and has a daughter.

Reminding of her husband, she felt happy thinking about her husband. She loves her husband a lot. Even more than her own life. She wanted to tell about a certain Raizada who is nothing but a stalker to her husband.

Thinking about her husband again bought beautiful memories of them, their love, their fights, their most weird proposal, their dating, their marriage. She was content with her life, with her husband, with her daughter.

This is just a trailer, Full update is on my inkitt account. Go & Check it out.
Vote & Comment!

Waiting for your review!