I Hate You!

"You have to marry me for six months or else I won't let your sister marry my brother. ", Said Arnav shocking Kushi to the core who stood there, now knowing the reason behind him dragging her away from the crowd.

Kushi, who stood like a statue for first few seconds come out from her Shock - ing land and started laughing like a maniac, clutching her stomach.

"Marriage? Are you serious, Arnav ji? ", asked Kushi laughing.

Arnav, who stood there in his angry mode looked more furious if it is possible.

Looking at him glaring at her, she stopped her laughing session. Arnav grabbed her hands tight as Kushi hissed in pain.

" Aahhh, It's paining Arnav ji. Leave me. ", Said Kushi hissing in pain as his hold on her tightened more.

As soon as he heard her say 'Leave me', he remembered her saying the same words in front of his brother in law, but that 'me' is replaced by 'Anjali'. As soon as that word came in his mind, his heart twisted in its own as pain clinging at his heart. His hate for her increased more, his hold on her hand tightened more.

She was wearing a beautiful bangles of red color matching with her dress, the bangles broke as it is crushed by his hands. As soon as the bangles broke, it pierced her wrist as blood flew out from her hands.

Tears rolled down her eyes, as she shuddered with pain - a pain which is twisting as knife through her heart, the physical pain may vanish at some point of time but the pain in heart is like a burning lava which will need nothing to cool it down.

"Why didn't you said the same word 'leave me' infront of your lover? ", asked Arnav with gritting teeth.

" What,lover? ", asked Kushi as she looked confused.

" Don't you even dare to act in front of me. I know about your illegal affair. ", Screamed Arnav at her face as the scene of both of them hugging silhouette came across his mind while his heart tried to oppose the scenery, screaming at his mind that may be truth is something else.

He ignored his heart's voice, as usually. He is a man who is blinded with rage, jealousy and pain. These emotions are enough to make a person like Arnav whose mind works all the time ,blind enough to act impulsive.

Arnav is in the same situation at present, he is in pain as he got to know that his Sister is having same fate as of his mother, rage that his brother in law on whom he looked up like a mentor turned out to be a characterless cheating bastard, and jealousy because he got to know that the girl he loves like a maniac is in love with someone other than him, who is a married man - to his sister.

He can think before acting impulsive as just looking at both of them hugging and as he had a very painful past where his mother is betrayed by his father the same way is unjustifiable but the person who walks on the path where his mind directs, and sometimes even a normal person without any past with the same situation may think the same for some time but he will think before acting. While Arnav whose ego is as big as sun, whose mind takes a lead or better say he forces his mind to take a lead afraid of his heart break.

May be Arnav is wrong here, but for someone like him - he is right in his place. Trust is what lacks in him.

Trust, ego and his impulsive behavior are the things which made him react in this way.

Acting impulsive is wrong at the same time, at least in a way when it will relate to a ploy called marriage, precisely a contract marriage with someone like a girl who is Kushi.

"Illegal affair? ", Whispered Kushi as a tear rolled down her eye.

"Yes, and I hate you for that. ", Said Arnav while his heart was twisting uttering those words.

" I just hate you, I hate you to destroy my sisters life by having an affair with her husband. " Said Arnav screaming at her.

As soon as the words left his mouth, she was shocked and after a second she chuckled.

"I thought I did wrong somewhere while you were behaving this way with me, but you know what I hate you and do what you want to do. I don't care anymore. ", Said Kushi with disgust in her voice. It's common for her to feel this way as any girl will feel the same who will be in her place.

As Kushi released herself from him, with her head held high, she went out. While Arnav stood there wondering and shocked with her reaction.

The End