Chapter 58

Back with Valerius he appeared at his father back and yells his name.

"Father!"

King Harvey stops and turns around. He sees his son alive and well.

"Valerius!? Valerius!!"

King Harvey hugs him because he is very happy to see him.

"Father, Klaus and Ethan are coming!" Said Valerius pointing at them.

"I can see them. Get ready."

"Yes, father".

Finally, Ethan and Klaus arrived.

"Well, Look at that little brother! The son and the father together in one place to die."

"What a pity!!" Ethan chuckles.

"Are we doing this or not?" Said, King Harvey

"Let's go." Said Klaus getting ready to fight.

Klaus and Ethan roar and start fighting King Harvey and Valerius. King Harvey and Valerius were doing their best at fighting these big werewolves, fortunately for Val, he has The Excalibur. Ethan and Klaus were having a hard time murdering them because they were tired and injured in their previous battles. Valerius and King Harvey work together and were defeating Ethan and Klaus leaving them in bad shape with their swords but then both of them were hit by a spell of a witch that pushed them back. Klaus and Ethan got up and they were about to murder them.

"Any last words." Said Ethan enjoying himself.

"Go to hell." King Harvey Replied.

Ethan and Klaus opened their mouths to eat them but before they could do it Frankenstein appeared.

"How about you two get the hell out of here." Said Frankenstein grabbing both of them and pushed them backwards then he hits them very hard, at both of them.

"My father will hear this, traitor." Said Klaus pissed.

"Get the hell out of here!!"

Ethan and Klaus went away.

"Thanks, mate." Said Valerius happy that he is still alive.

Frankenstein leaves without saying anything.

Back with Dracula and Wilfred, they were really tired and injured but Dracula was more injured than Wilfred. Dracula falls into his knees and almost defeat by Wilfred.

"Finally, I'm going to be the one who breaks your neck Dracula." Said Wilfred tired.

"Hey, Wilfred!! I should be the one who kills that son of a bitch!!" Yelled Frankenstein.

"Get the bloody hell out of here!! That's an order!"

"I don't give a damn about your orders! I want to be the one who kills him."

Then the two Dragons and The Phoenix landed near them and start to slaughter every vampire, yurhill, gurhill, vundhill, witch and werewolf that they could see with their fire. Wilfred knew that he had to run or otherwise he would lose everything. So, yells to every follower to retreat.

"Retreat!! Retreat!"

Then every werewolf and witch working for Wilfred except for Ivy, got out the city but now Wilfred's army is small. Many werewolves and witches die in that War.

"Damn you Dracula!! And you Frankenstein!!!" Said Wilfred escaping.

They finally escaped and went running towards their their Castle to be safe and is really far away. Frankenstein escapes too because he knows what he has done to the humans and he doesn't want to be there when they found out.