Chapter 26

"My...My Lord!!!!? What are you doing here!?" Said Lady Ashbury in shock of seeing Dracula there.

"Don't worry my dear, I will never let one of my generals die," Dracula replied.

Then many werewolves began to surround them, the ones that were on the roof of the houses, were near this new castle. They started scratching the roof with their claws and growling at them. In the far back, there was a man that hasn't transform yet into a werewolf and it looked that he is in charge. This man has dark hair and brown eyes, finally, he finally arrives in front of Dracula.

"Well, Well, Well, but if it's Wilfred." Said Dracula mocking him.

"Hello, Dracula it's being a while," Wilfred replied seriously.

"Indeed, it has, old friend."

Wilfred chuckles and tells Dracula.

"Are we now!? After all our species have been at war for many years."

"Maybe, that doesn't mean that...." Said Dracula getting interrupted by Wilfred.

"What do you want!?"

"Alright then. We need to talk in private."

Wilfred then looks at him very seriously and then he smiles.

"Alright then let's talk! Werewolves they are our guests! For now! Come on then enter my castle please." Said Wilfred enjoying himself.

After they enter the castle, Dracula enters Wilfred's Chamber.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Asked Wilfred eager to make Dracula's visit short.

"I need to ask two favors from you."

"Alright, am listening?"

"The first one is simple. I need you to deliver me the heart of a werewolf that you consider unworthy."

"Hahaha. Really!!! I have to say, I wasn't expecting that." Said Wilfred enjoying himself.

"So, are you going to deliver it?" Asked Dracula to get a straight answer.

"What's the second favor!?"

"Are you going to deliver...." Dracula got interrupted again by Wilfred.

"THE second favor, what is it!?"

"I need you to join my army."

"Really mate, again. After all that happened that day, you really want to get the band reunited again."

"This time it will be different."

"Different how?"

"This time I got the advantage and I have an element of surprise, believe me, they will never even see it coming."

"Hahaha. It's just like the last time. The day we fought King Arthur and Merlin in Camelot; you said the same thing. That was the day that we lost The Invisible man and the creature of the Black Lagoon!"

"What happened with The Hunchback of Notre Dame?"

"The Knights of Camelot trap him and they killed him years later when we destroy Camelot. Not to mention, that was the day that Frankenstein found out that you were the one that killed the mad scientist and blamed him for the scientist's death." Said Wilfred enjoying himself when he talked about Frankenstein.

"He needed to understand that mankind is the real threat. By the way, what happened to The Mummy?"

"Well last time I heard, he was in his home. Egypt."