Chapter 35

After that big blast of dark energy that went into the sky, the three sisters got hit by this dark energy blast, in the form of lightning. The three of them were sent flying away to hit the walls of the room and get almost unconscious. After a little while, they wake up and look that the big black sphere was gone, and they knew that they have failed.

"Dammit! What could have happened!?" Asks Blackmir very disappointed in failing the summoning spell.

"It seems that we weren't strong enough to summon him," Valmir replied.

"Sorry big sis. We tried but that kind of power and magic it's beyond the three of us." Said Bloodmir explaining to her sister that she is asking too much.

"No, it's not! We are the daughters of Mordred he though us the old magic, remember." Said Blackmir with pride.

"Yeah, he thought us too how to still time for our mortal life, so we could live forever." Said Bloodmir explaining the reason why they haven't age or haven't died a long time ago.

"Yeah, just like a vampire, that lives forever, but they can still be killed." Said Valmir explaining to Blackmir.

Blackmir looks at her sisters very seriously and begins having doubts about her sisters' loyalties but she quickly gets those thoughts off her mind.

"Look, big sis, maybe you are right, maybe we have the power to summon him but..." Said Valmir getting interrupted by Bloodmir.

"Maybe we didn't make the spell correctly."

"Yeah, that could be it, we didn't do the spell correctly."

"No, it's not that, we did the correct spell." Said Blackmir's very sure of herself.

"How can you be so sure?" Asked Valmir trying to make her doubt about the summoning spell.

"Because I have the book to summon him alright!" Said Blackmir's very frustrated that they couldn't succeed in summoning The Dark Phoenix, so she starting to think again if, by any chance, her sisters are not using their full power to sabotage the summoning of The Dark Phoenix.

"What book?" Ask Bloodmir concern about what kind of book is she using.

"Yeah, what book are you talking about Blackmir?" Said Valmir eager to know the name of the book.

"I found this creature in The Book of The Damned." Said Blackmir turning her head down disappointed in herself for using that book.

"What!!?" Snap out Valmir.

"What's the matter with you!?" Asked Bloodmir pissed.

"That book brings no good to anyone. No matter how powerful the sorcerer is and you know it!" Said Valmir elevating her voice.

"Please tell me that you are not doing necromancy too." Said Bloodmir hoping that the answer is no because of a traumatic experience that the three sisters had.

"Of course not!" Snap out Blackmir immediately.

"That book has a really big section of necromancy spells; we all know it. Don't you remember what happened with father?" Said Valmir very pissed and barely revealing the traumatic experience.

"I remember! And no, I'm not doing necromancy. Both of you know already that I hate that kind of magic spells and either way those creatures that are resurrected are pathetic and very weak." Said Blackmir standing her ground against necromancy spells.

"Then, why use The Book of The Damned?" Asked Valmir trying to understand, why would she do something like that.

"Because We need to win The Great War! Or have you forgotten, Huh!?" Said Blackmir getting herself pissed too.

"We understand that" Said Valmir getting interrupted by Blackmir.

"Do you? Do you really understand that, Valmir?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Said Bloodmir defending her sister. The tension in the room started to escalate very quickly.

"I think the two of you already know." Said Blackmir not trusting her two sisters at all.

"Are you questioning us? Your sisters!" Said Bloodmir getting upset but she knows that Blackmir is right on doing so.

"If you don't trust us, why the bloody hell did you ask us to do this?" Asked Valmir trying to confuse her.

"Because Dracula asks me to do it with you two. He says that we are the strongest witches in his whole army."

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, big sis, but because you don't trust us, we are not going to help you with this." Said Valmir taking the opportunity to leave the room and the conversation.

Valmir and Bloodmir were about to leave the room until Blackmir stops them by using a spell barrier to block their way.

"Stop right there! Prrisum!!" Cast the spell barrier Blackmir pissed off.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Said Bloodmir feeling offended by Blackmir that doesn't let them leave.

"We don't want to fight you, sister. Put the bloody spell barrier down. Now!" Demanded Valmir pissed off.

"No! It seems that the two of you and I. Well, we are going to need to talk."