Chapter 10

Now William is in his new house inside the city with their followers and asks Bloodmir for a word.

"Bloodmir, look I know my brother, and I know that what I have done it's an unspeakable thing entering my home like that, it's not right. So, I know my brother will be willing to use our most powerful defense of the castle to stop me." Said William worried.

"Wait!! Do you think that Valmir, my sister will summon them?" Said Bloodmir with fear in her eyes.

"Yes! And if we are going to win, so mankind suffers for what they have done to my beloved Lucy and us for so long! We will need to find him first."

"Find who my prince!?"

"Edward Reed!! Send some troops to find him and I want you to convince him to be on my side and if he refuses, kill him."

"Yes, my prince!"

"Bloodmir, do not be mistaken, Edward Reed is the most powerful vampire I know before my dad, so do not put your guard down, do you hear me!"

"Of course! But first, we need to wait that the sun goes down." Said Bloodmir nervous to fight Edward.

Then the night rise, Bloodmir send some troops to find him and send a witch in there too, so when they find him, the witch could summon her. The troops were searching for Edward inside the city and nothing will stop them, every time that they encounter a hunter, they kill them very fast without playing with them like they like to.

Back with John, Conor and Edward the three of them were ready to move, when they got out of the house, they were on the street preparing to leave. Then the vampires send from William block their way and the witch that was sent with them starts summoning Bloodmir.

"Oh, reinforcement arrive!" Said Edward happy to see more vampires on their side at least that is what he thinks.

Then a vampire with his sword attacks Edward, Edward manages to evade that attack with no problem from the vampire and then he kills the vampire by cutting his head with his sword.

"And what is the meaning of this? We are a family, why are we fighting each other?" Said Edward very angry.

"This is why prince Marcus summon you because William went mad!!" Said Conor concern about the Cornivous Royal family.

Bloodmir finally appears.

"You dare speak of prince William like that!! How disrespectful of you!" Said Bloodmir with fury like if they had insulted her.

Bloodmir launches a spell of wind and strikes Conor down sending him flying away to hit a wall of a house and leaving him very injured.

"So, Prince William has gone mad, Huh? That's unexpected, I should admit." Said Edward surprised.

"How disrespectful of you, sir Edward, but my prince would like you, to be part of his mission." Said Bloodmir with the hope that he would accept the offer.

"And what mission is that exactly?"

"Sir Edward!? What are you..." Before John could finish speaking Bloodmir interrupted him.

"Silence!!"

Bloodmir launches a spell at John and some roots that were beneath the street grab him and those roots start pulling him down the ground.

"His mission is to make mankind suffer!"

"Sorry I refuse!"

"In that case. Kill him!!!" Yells Bloodmir.

Edward free John from those roots by cutting them with his sword and grab Conor, then he throws both in the air and he said them.

"Time to fight brothers!!!"

The three of them start fighting against Williams soldiers. Bloodmir told the witch to help her with a spell that she can't do it alone, and that spell will guarantee their victory. Edward starts evading all their attacks and killing those vampires one by one, Conor was doing the same and John was just stunning them. Using their speed at their advantage the three of them defeated all the vampires working for William, then Bloodmir was almost done with the spell and she smiles at them.

"You fools!!" She said with pride.

Then Edward appeared at the witches back and cut off the head of the witch working for Bloodmir, then he puts a sword on her neck and tells hear.

"Stop that bloody spell right now!! You think I wouldn't know that spell!! It's not the first time I have fought a witch before and tries to use a spell-like that on me."

Bloodmir then stops the spell and looks at Edward's face and she was terrified.

"Tell prince William that if he wants me dead, then he should do it himself."

Finally, Edward let Bloodmir go and then Bloodmir vanish using a spell.

"Alright, guys we should get going." Said Edward happy that the fight finished.

"Finally!" Said Conor with happiness.

"Would you be ok; you don't look so good." Said Edward mocking Conor.

"Am fine alright!" Said Conor a little piss off at Edward for making fun of him.

Edward, Conor, and John they were heading to the Ascalon Castle.