Chapter 39

Back with Master Harry and the others, they were flying on top of the blue Dragon.

"So, how much further?" Asked Valerius impatient.

"Don't exactly know Val. The Dragon will take us there when he founds it."

Then a very big and dense black cloud was in front of them, but this cloud was unusual because it has black lightning and a lot of them.

"What is that?" Said Ellie forcing her eyes to see if she can figure it out.

"Don't know." Replied Thomas.

"Shit!! Everyone, hold on!!" Yelled Master Harry.

"Wait what!? Why?" Said Valerius Velmont worried.

"That's not a cloud! That's a..." Said Master Harry worried and before he could finish speaking, they enter into the big black dense cloud and a lot of Drakos were inside and then they start attacking them.

"Shit!! They are Drakos! They are all around us!!" Cry's out Michael.

A bolt of black lightning almost hit them. Then the blue Dragon starts fighting the Drakos using his blue fire and his teeth. Master Harry tell everyone that they needed to help the blue Dragon to destroy all the Drakos.

"Everyone, use your magic to destroy the Drakos and help the Dragon."

"Wait, how the bloody hell do you want me to help if I don't have any magic." Said Valerius confused.

"Don't do anything Val, we will take care of this." Said Master Harry worried about the amount of Drakos.

Master Harry and the others were helping the Blue Dragon using beams of light magic launched from their hands to destroy the Drakos and the Blue Dragon was dodging all of the Drakos attacks.

"Ljosta!!" Said Ellie casting a beam of light that was launched to a Drako.

"Ljosta!" Master Harry and the others casting the spell.

Everyone was shooting a lot of beams of light continuously and the Blue Dragon with his blue fire was destroying a lot of them but unfortunately they were too many of them and one Drako hits the blue Dragon with his black lightning and then another hits him and another and it continue until Master Harry put a light shield around the blue Dragon.

"Dammit! He is hurt. Harper, Michael, use your magic to heal him. Do it fast! Ellie, Thomas, cover us. I don't know how long I can keep protecting us."

"Yes, Father!" Replied Ellie.

"Ljosta!" Said Ellie and Thomas casting the spell. Both of them missed hitting the Drakos.

"Dammit! They are moving too fast and I can barely see, its to dark." Pointed out Ellie tense and worried.

"Look out! Ljosta!" Cry's out Thomas hit a Drako with the beam of light and destroyed it.

"Now what do we do?" Said Valerius feeling fear that they might not make it.

"Just... Just relax we are going to take care of this. Ljosta!" Said Ellie hitting a Drako and destroyed it.

The blue Dragon healed, and he was ready to go to fight.

"He is ready." Said Harper and Michael.

"Perfect, now I'm going to release the protection spell and when I do, destroy everything that moves, understood!" Said Master Harry loudly.

"Yes, sir!" Replied everyone.

"Fine. Blue Dragon give them hell." Said Master Harry smiling at him.

And the Blue Dragon roar with all his might.

"Alright then, here we go!"

Master Harry release the protection spell and they start to fight all the Drakos left and they were still a lot of them. A bolt of black lightning almost hit them, but the Dragon dodges it and with his fire, he was doing an excellent job destroying the Drakos and Master Harry and the others were helping a lot too.

"Ljosta! How much more of those things are there!?" Cry's out Harper.

"Don't know. But we need to destroy them all or otherwise, they will never let us go to the Labyrinth of The Dead. Ljosta!" Said Master Harry casting the spell.

"Ljosta! I don't know how much longer we are going to be able to keep doing this. Ljosta!" Cry's out Ellie.

"Wait, do you think that if we use the fire of the Phoenix could we destroy them quicker? Crap! Ljosta!" Said Michael destroying the Drako just in time before the Drako attack.

"Don't do it! Only the true power of the flames of the Phoenix could work. If we use that spell, those creatures will get stronger, this is why these mythical creatures are so deadly. Ljosta!" Master Harry explained.

Then a bolt of black lightning was launched from a Drako and almost hits Valerius, he barely dodges it.

"Wow!! Bloody hell!! That was close. Hey not to put pressure or anything but could you...I don't know maybe get us out of here, Quicker!!" Said Valerius trying to make them speed up things.

"Don't worry we would be alright. Ljosta!" Replied Master Harry.

"Don't worry mate, we would protect you," Thomas said it making fun of him and with sarcasm.

"Very funny mate, very funny," Valerius said with sarcasm too.

Then the blue Dragon launches his blue fire all around him spreading in out everywhere.

"Perfect. Now I'm going to use his fire to our advantage." Said Master Harry happy.

"I beg your pardon? How the bloody hell would you do that?" Asked Valerius.

"Just watch Val, just watch." Said Master Harry summoning a spell to compress all the blue fire of the Dragon in one place and then spread it out all around the black cloud with a big explosion, so they can destroy all the Drakos in one shot.

"Alright then, it's almost done. Ellie I'll need you to put a protection spell all around us, so when I a release this it won't affect us, alright."

"Yes, father." Ellie Replied.

"Alright then." Said Master Harry releasing all the blue fire compress and then a big explosion happened, destroying every single Drako that was inside that big black cloud. Ellie put the shield right in time and the explosion didn't affect them at all and finally, the path was clear to go.

"Finally. Now we can continue to our destination." Said Valerius with relief in his face.

"Yes... Yes Indeed." Replied Master Harry.