Chapter 38

John and Jack arrived where Valmir and the others were and Blackmir releases her spell barrier. John and Jack got surprised at finding the room very damage as if the fight was to the death.

"What the bloody hell happened here!!?" Asked John surprised.

Blackmir looks at her sisters very sad and Sorry.

"Just..." Blackmir said, then she stops and sighs. "Nothing." She said it with a lot of sadness, and she put her head down because she was a shame for what she did.

Jack laughs because he realizes what happened there.

"What are you laughing at, mate?" John asked seriously.

"Isn't that obvious, mate. They were fighting to the death." Jack said it enjoying himself.

Valmir and Bloodmir they leave the room pissed off.

"Wait, is that true Blackmir?"

"Jack, John I want to ask you a favor." Said Blackmir with sadness in her face.

"Huh? You What now?" Jack said it smiling and enjoying himself.

"Anything Blackmir," John replied.

"Oh, come on, John, we need to have at least a little fun with her."

"What we should do, is help her in any way we can, mate. We are all friends here."

"Thank you, John, I appreciate it. Please don't tell Lord Dracula, what happened here alright."

"I beg your pardon!?" Jack said it smiling and still having fun with what happened with Blackmir.

"But Blackmir..." Said John getting interrupted by Blackmir.

"If he thinks that we were fighting to the death..." Said Blackmir getting interrupted by Jack.

"That you were."

"Shut the bloody hell up." Said John seriously and mad.

Jack turns around smiling at John and surprise that he talked to him like that. Disrespecting him like that.

"I beg your pardon, John!? Better be careful how you talk to me."

"Can you please stop fighting! Please. If he finds out what happened here, he could execute my sisters and I don't...." Blackmir voice starts breaking and letting out some tears. "I Just don't want to see my sisters dead."

Jack was about to speak but John interrupts him.

"Of course, Blackmir. Don't worry Dracula won't know anything about this. Isn't that right Jack." Said John looking at Jack serious and Jack just looks at him with a sarcastic smile.

"Of course. We won't say anything to him Blackmir."

"Thanks a lot, both of you. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go and see how can a summon The Dark Phoenix."

Blackmir leaves the room very sad. Jack and John leave the room too and they were going to see Dracula but Jack stops and grabs John by his neck and lift him and smashes him at a wall.

"Talk to me like that again John and I'll put a spear of blood inside your pathetic heart!! Did I make myself clear?

"Not even a bit." Said John challenging him.

"You insolent..."

Then Lady Ashbury yells at Jack telling him to put John down.

"Put him down Jack! Right now!!"

"Or what Ashbury."

"Or I cut off your head."

Jack put him down and replies to Lady Ashbury.

"He is very disrespectful Ashbury and not exactly one of us."

"He IS One of us. Either you like it or not he is a general of Dracula."

Jack then looks at John and he smiles with sarcasm, to avoid the fight with Lady Ashbury.

"Sorry mate, I almost forgot that you are one of us now. You'll be alright."

Jack then goes to Lady Ashbury and speaks to her in her right ear softly so John wouldn't listen.

"We can't trust him completely Ashbury. You and I are the only ones that we can trust each other, and you know it."

Then Jack leaves serious.