Chapter 7

After that battle in the Ascalon Castle, everyone was mad at William for what he has done, then Marcus sends John and Conor to look for an old friend that is hidden in the city, but he warns them that he may not be friendly. "You can find him in the marketplace, it's an old house and it's broken." Said Marcus seriously.

John and Conor got to the city, but there was a problem, that the city was heavily guarded by hunters and there were some places that they couldn't enter because it was too risky for them just for simple fact that there were too many hunters in those areas, both of them start avoiding the hunters that they could, finally both of them got into a rooftop of a house but unfortunately for both the only safe way to meet Marcus friend was in battle with some hunters and Ekons.

"Come on boys we need to finish this monster once and for all!" Yells a hunter.

The hunters were defeating the Ekons, but suddenly another creature appeared by crushing the wall of a house and the hunters scared asked for more help.

"Oh shit!! It's a werewolf!!! We need back up!!" Cry's out a Hunter in terror.

John and Conor were stunned when they saw and heard the hunters saying that it was a werewolf, they rapidly try to run the other way around, but another werewolf appeared in front of them. They were very big creatures, they had gray hair, they had big muscle and they were 18 feet tall.

"Shit!!! We don't have an option; we need to take him down together!" Said Conor worried.

"What!!? How the bloody hell did you expect us to do that!?" Cry's out John in terror.

The werewolf groan and attacks John and Conor, both evaded his attack by jumping as high as they could, when they fall in the same rooftop with the werewolf, Conor moves at high speed toward the werewolf, but the werewolf grabs Conor at his neck and starts crushing him.

"Nooo!!" Yells John with fear that he could lose his friend.

John then moves at high speed and achieves hitting the werewolf with his claws from behind, saving Conor.

"(coughs) Thanks, I almost die, but we are not done here!!" Said Conor with pain in his neck.

The werewolf gets pretty upset and roars at John and Conor, both of them move at high speed toward the werewolf but the werewolf strikes the two of them down with his claws, then the werewolf moves quickly and unleashed another attack at both of them with his claws, sending them at the street and this time Conor was in pretty bad shape and unconscious, while John was pretty hurt and barely he could stand up, then he summons a spear of blood for the first time and through it at the werewolf at high speed and lucky for John it got through his right shoulder, unexpectedly another werewolf jumps and land behind John's back; John petrified that another werewolf appeared, he looks behind him and unfortunately for John was the same werewolf that was fighting the hunters. The werewolf starts getting up from the landing and looks at John.

Then John sees that the werewolf was so big that he couldn't believe how big they are, then the werewolf starts groaning and roars at John and finally the werewolves strike John down and this time John was unconscious. With both of them unconscious in the middle of the street, the werewolves looked at both of them and then put their big hands up in the air to unleash another strike and kill both of them, before they could strike again suddenly both of the werewolves heard a call of another werewolf far away, so both looked at them and left them over there unconscious. Another group of hunters was getting nearby and then a new mysterious man appears from nowhere and took John and Conor to safety.