Chapter 32

Back with Master Harry and King Harvey both of them were talking about a strategy to defeat Dracula.

"Alright then, now we have the upper hand, and we can destroy Dracula once and for all. I say, that we should split his army." Said King Harvey trying to figure out a way to do it.

"Indeed, my friend, but the question is how do we do that." Said Master Harry having no idea how they could do it.

"I was thinking if you could teleport Dracula's castle to another place far from our city. Maybe you could teleport it back into London."

"Alright then, and how do you expect me to do that, huh?"

"I don't know, you are the one with magic and tricks, you should figure out."

"Mate, even if a wanted to, I can't."

"Why?"

"Because Dracula's castle has a very ancient spell protection. It was Mordred that put the spell. When they had an alliance. It was like a gift from him, for the alliance. That spell is far beyond me because it's the old magic, but there might be another way we can win without separating Dracula's army."

"There you go, mate, I knew it that you could do it."

"There is a mirror, it has been lost for ages. If we could find that mirror, I could use an old Druid spell that could destroy Dracula's army in one shot."

"Alright then, but if the mirror has been lost for ages, how the bloody hell would you find it." Said King Harvey confused.

"That's the thing, the last place I heard that the mirror was supposed to be seen according to an urban legend, was in the Labyrinth of The Dead."

Meanwhile Ellie and Valerius were helping the Velmont Hunters getting new weapons.

"So, explain to me this again. How is it that these weapons are better than our old weapons?" Asked Valerius eager to know what is so special about these new weapons.

"Simple, these swords, spears and bows and arrows are with strong magic." Answered Ellie, while she was passing a spear to a Velmont hunter.

"Alright then, So What do they do? Do they have fire or ice...." Said Valerius getting interrupted by Ellie who is laughing at Valerius's question.

"Hahaha. No, you moron. They are almost like the Excalibur, your sword, just that they aren't that powerful like yours, actually now that I think about it, they are way weaker than your sword. But still, no spell barrier can protect anyone from an attack of these weapons."

"Perfect then. So, we can defend ourselves now." Said Valerius Velmont happy while passing a couple of words to his fellow hunters.

"Indeed, all of you can," Ellie replied smiling at Valerius.

Ellie and Valerius finished giving all the Velmont Hunters their new weapons.

"Alright then, we finish. Let's tell my father, so we can see what else can we help with." Said Ellie.

"Let's go," Valerius replied.

Master Harry and King Harvey, they finish talking, then they were looking for Ellie and Valerius. Finally, they found them exactly in the same room where they summoned the Dragons and The Phoenix.

"We finish giving the new weapons." Said Valerius.

"Perfect. Now, I will need to ask the two of you a favor." Said Master Harry looking at both of them.

"What is it?" Asked Ellie.

"Both of you are going with me, in an important mission."

"I am going to stay here, protecting our new home. So, if you excuse me, I'm going to go outside to see if everything is in order." Said, King Harvey.