Chapter 19

Ellie, Victor and the others got out of the castle with some horses and start looking for Frankenstein, then they got to a village that was empty and near the woods.

"So, how we are going to find Frankenstein. We don't even know where to look for." Said Jayson.

"They didn't even tell us where to look." Said a Velmont Hunter.

"Or where to begin." Replied a female Velmont hunter.

"That won't be necessary." Said Thomas who figured out a way to find Frankenstein.

"I beg your pardon!?" Asked Jayson confused.

"We are going to use magic to find him alright." Explains Michael.

"Alright then, we are going to the woods to see if we are clear." Said another Velmont hunter.

Jayson squad starts looking out for more enemies outside the village in the woods.

"You know mate, hopefully, we can find this Frankenstein monster and just help us with something." Said a Velmont hunter.

"Yeah, you know...."

The Velmont Hunters heard a noise of something moving, then they got their sword outs.

"Who is there!!?" They Replied concern but paying attention to their surroundings.

Then a spell of wind attacks them.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!" Yelled the Velmont Hunters in pain.

Back with Victor, Ellie, and the others, they heard the screams.

"What was that!? Hey guys!!!! I don't like this we should go to them to see what is happening." Said Jayson worried about his squad.

"Ellie, Victor you go, we are going to stay here trying to locate Frankenstein." Said Thomas more worried to find Frankenstein.

"Alright then. Let's go!" Replied Ellie.

Back with the Velmont hunters, fortunately, they were still alive. Then a spell of black magic it's launched at them to murder all of them, but a shield of light protects them from this black magic.

"That was close! Now show yourself, witch! I know you are hiding! So, come out and face me!" Cry's out Ellie.

Then the witch appears and there she was, it was Bloodmir.

"Haha. You, humans, are so weak." Said Bloodmir enjoying herself.

"It's that so. Because you couldn't kill my friends and now it's 7 against one bloody witch." Said Jayson with anger.

"Count again you damn hunter."

Then a vampire murder one of the Velmont hunters by cutting his face in two with his sword and the vampire was Conor.

"So, you really think you can slay us, huh!?" Said Conor making fun of them.

"You damn vampire!!! You kill one of my own. Hunters slay him!!" Yells Jason with rage.

"Yes, Sir!!" Replied the rest of the Velmont Hunters.

Then Conor easily dodges the hunter's attacks and slays another one with a spear of blood but then other Velmont Hunter successful strikes Conor.

"Dammit!! You son of a bitch." Said Conor pissed off.

"Conor are you alright!?" Asked Bloodmir concern about him.

"Just kill them already!!" Cry's out Conor.

Then Bloodmir cast a powerful spell to kill all of them but Ellie protected them from that spell then Conor sees the opportunity and with his high speed kills the rest of Jayson squad without mercy.

"Damn you!!" Said Jayson getting more angrier.

Jayson starts fighting against Conor and then some gurhills, nightmares, and yurhills that are big creatures that look like a big bat but has no wings, start attacking Valerius.

"These damn creatures, started to piss me off." Said Valerius with anger.

Valerius alone was defeating all of them one by one by dodging, striking them down with his sword and make them hit each other. Ellie was fighting against Bloodmir using a lot of spells against each other. Bloodmir was using black magic and Ellie was using light magic. Valerius finally slays them all but unfortunately for Jayson, Conor beats him and without mercy, Conor cut Jayson's head and summon a spear of blood and launched it at Ellie.

"Ellie look out!!" Cry's out Valerius.

Valerius then throws one of his knives and hits the spear of blood, protecting Ellie against Conor's attack then Ellie launched a spell of the fire of the Phoenix with her right hand and Bloodmir luckily defended herself but it still hurt her pretty badly.

"You insolent child!!" Cry's out Conor.

"Conor no!! We must go!!"

Then Bloodmir uses a spell to teleport herself and Conor out of there.

"Dammit! She left." Said Ellie pissed that she couldn't stop her.