Chapter 54

Back with Master Harry and everyone else they saw Dracula and Wilfred fighting a little far away from they were.

"Father! I'll go and get the Pruma." Said Ellie bravely.

"Go then but be careful."

"I'll go with her." Said Valerius running towards her.

"Thomas, Harper, Michael. Go and help King Harvey reach Dracula and Wilfred. It ends today." Said Master Harry seriously.

"Yes, Master!" The three of them replied, running towards King Harvey.

"You better keep your word about helping us Valmir."

"Don't worry, we'll keep our word but what are going to do?" Asked Valmir.

"It seems I need to go and fight someone." Said Master Harry looking at his left and sees Lady Ashbury fighting furiously and going towards him.

"Be careful Harry. We'll go and help your King to get to Dracula." Said Valmir smiling at him.

"Perfect then." Master Harry replied.

"Come on let's go." Said Valmir to her sister and Conor.

"You are sure you don't want me to help you with her?" Asked Conor's concern.

Master Harry chuckles.

"No, don't worry I'll be fine."

"All right then, I leave you up to it."

Valmir, Bloodmir, and Conor went to help King Harvey to get to Dracula.

"Conor, we can handle this, you can go and look for John. See if you can make him come back to us." Said Bloodmir smiling at him.

"Huh? Are you sure?" Conor Asked.

"Go, we got this." Said Valmir having a good time-fighting.

"Fine then."

Back with Dracula, he was fighting Wilfred...and Blackmir and Ivy were fighting near them too.

"You know Dracula. I thought that you were going to be harder to kill but if this is the best you can do, I won't even break a sweat."

Dracula with his sword blocks Wilfred's big hand and tells him.

"You and your bloody pride Wilfred."

Wilfred chuckles.

"You and your bloody wrath!!"

Wilfred pushes Dracula back.

"After all my old friend those were our sins. Remember!" Said Wilfred, then he chuckles with pride.

"Yeah, how could I forget our sins and our group's name. We were The Seven Deadly Sins in the time of King Arthur's ruled." Said Dracula seriously.

"How poetic isn't it. Centuries later, here we are, when basically all started."

Wilfred and Dracula were having the fight of their lives. Both of them were doing their best to murder one another.

Back with Blackmir and Ivy both they were casting strong spells to kill painfully one another.

"You shall not hurt my Lord Dracula!!

Brackma!!"

Ivy blocked that attack with a shield of magic.

"Ooh, poor thing. You don't want me to hurt you lying snake!!"

"That's enough!! Cruxify!!" Said Blackmir casting the spell.

Blackmir spell barely hits Ivy on the face and finally reveals her face.

"Oh my God!!?" Said Blackmir in shock on what she sees.

Ivy's face was not horrifying quite the contrary it is beautiful, but the thing is that her skin is gray like if she was dead, her hair is silver and her eyes color were dark green, out of her eyes were this black veins coming out surrounding a little bit of her face. Finally, Blackmir knew what she was a "Revenant" a creature or a person that is nor alive or dead.

"You are a Revenant!!" Blackmir replied in shock.