Chapter 20

Back in the city of Leona's King Harvey and Master Harry, were getting prepare for the next attack of Dracula's army. Over there in Dracula's army, a vampire appeared above a high rock and he smiled, this vampire was familiar it was no other than Jack BlackWood.

"Alright then, I want you to enter that damn city and slay them all without mercy!! Gurhills, Yurhill's, witches, vampires you deliver hell to them when you get inside that city and Vundhills (That they were big bats that could fly really high and through fire from their mouth) You give them hell from above. Oh, and Valmir I want you to bring me the head of Master Harry alright." Said Jack BlackWood eager to take that city.

"Wait what!!? Master Harry is the strongest wizard that exists, it's almost as strong as Merlin!" Valmir replied to the concern about her safety.

"I don't care Valmir! While you fight Master Harry, I'll be fighting against King Harvey. Haha."

Then another massive spell falls from the sky and strikes more of Dracula's army, Valmir cast a spell to protect herself and Jack Blackwood from that lighting spell.

"Alright then. Hahaha. Attack!!!" Yelled Jack BlackWood.

Then Dracula's army starts moving closer to the city of Leona's Jack BlackWood and other vampires they teleported inside the city by transforming their body into lots of bats. When Jack Blackwood got inside the city, he murdered a wizard that was close to the entrance door of the city.

"Valmir!! You know what to do." Said Jack seriously.

"Yes, sir." She replied.

Jack Blackwood started to murder a lot of hunters and wizards on his way with his sword, claws and the spear of blood yelling to King Harvey, where was he and he finally was in front of King Harvey.

"Finally, you appeared. Hahaha."

"Jack BlackWood!! This is going to be your last day alive!!"

Jack laughed at what King Harvey said.

"Hahahaha. Hopefully, you'll give a great fight."

Then King Harvey got his sword out the Excalibur (It was silver combined with gold lines at the end of the sword; the pommel of the sword was made of gold and in the center of the sword had something written in Druid language and it says "that only a Pendragon could use the real power of The Excalibur") and start fighting against Jack BlackWood. Valmir then starts casting a spell to murder Master Harry but Valmir was no match to Master Harry.

"Please tell me that this is not the best you can do." Said Master Harry mocking her.

Jack Blackwood was trying to do his best to murder King Harvey but he was blocking and dodging all of his attacks.

"You son of a...Now you are really pissing me off." Said Jack BlackWood pissed off.

Then Jack used his speed at his advantage and successfully strikes King Harvey in the back then he tries to do the same but this time at his right side but King Harvey blocks Jack's attacks then the Excalibur starts glowing and King Harvey smiles and breaks Jack's defense and strikes him down.

"Like I told you from the beginning! This is going to be your last bloody day!!"

King Harvey approach Jack Blackwood that now he is down and injured with one strike of the Excalibur, then he put his sword up in the air with his two hands to deliver the final blow. Valmir was in really bad shape too, Master Harry was too powerful to her, so when she saw Jack down in the middle of the fight and about to get killed, she got surprised and help him by disappearing both of them by using a spell, leaving all the creatures that were inside the city to die. Finally, all the creatures that were inside the city were slain by the Velmont Hunters and the Wizards of Merlin.

"Heard that Jack Blackwood was the strongest General from Dracula, but I just deliver one blow with my Excalibur and it almost killed him."

"Well don't forget that the Excalibur it's the strongest weapon that exists." Pointed out, Master Harry.

"Yeah (sighs). Hey you! How many good men and women did we lose!?" Asked King Harvey's concern.

"A lot sir! I couldn't be sure." Said the Velmont hunter.

"Alright then, off you go." King Harvey replied sadly.

"Hopefully my daughter and your son are doing better than we are."

"Yeah hopefully."