Chapter 57

Back with Master Harry, he was just in front of Lady Ashbury and some other vampires at her back guarding her.

"It's being while Harry. Last time we saw each other was in The Cold War, in the midnight fortress, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, that was a long time ago."

"Yeah, you were just a scary boy. Fighting in a battle that you knew that you could die." Said Lady Ashbury mocking Harry and she was enjoying doing that. She even was smiling maliciously.

"And yet I didn't. Did I? Elizabeth Ashbury."

Lady Ashbury stops smiling when she heard her name.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not, it is your name after all? Tell me, Does John know? Does he know that his dead girlfriend it's a relative of your family?"

"Shut up!!" Snap Lady Ashbury angry.

"Oh well look at that. You are in love with him, aren't you?"

"That's enough!! Kill him."

Master Harry starts using his magic and destroys every vampire that was guarding her without breaking a sweat.

"Pff. Show off."

"Come Elizabeth, let's end this, how it should have ended in the Cold War."

Elizabeth Ashbury was doing her best to slaughter Master Harry, but he was doing quite well defending himself at Elizabeth attacks.

"What happened Elizabeth? I remember that you were more furious in combat, perhaps you are not the same Elizabeth that I fought and remember in The Cold War."

"That's enough!!"

Lady Ashbury got a perfect hit in Master Harry's left leg with her claws. She tries again and hits him in his right shoulder with a spear of blood. Master Harry with his left hand electrocutes her with a lightning spell.

"Fulgor!!"

Lady Ashbury goes down and Master Harry had no mercy with her.

"I won't do the same mistake I did last time. Now burn."

Master Harry snap his fingers and Elizabeth Ashbury starts burning. She was yelling in pain and then she became ashes.

Back with Valerius and Ellie, they were looking for the Pruma, the last seeing stone. They were looking in a room, that it's a big mess. There are papers of books laying around everywhere, some old dusty armor and some ancient books.

"Where the bloody hell is it? I can't find it!!" Said Ellie worried and with a great hurry to go back to the battlefield.

"Calm down, will find it." Said Valerius looking over some papers covering some ancient books.

Ellie finally found it under a table.

"Found it!! Now let's go. They will be needing us out there on the battlefield."

They went outside the castle and were looking for John.

"Look over there, there he is." Said Ellie looking at John trying to hold on in the battlefield.

"Wait!! Look, my father is going towards Dracula and Wilfred. Oh no." Said Valerius, of something else that caught his attention. It was Ethan and Klaus heading towards King Harvey.

"Ethan and Klaus, they are heading towards my father. They are going to kill him. Ellie sent me there, I'll take care of Klaus and Ethan and you take care of John."

"Fine but be careful."

"I will."

Ellie cast a spell and she teleported Valerius where his father is.

"Good luck. Now John here I come."

Ellie teleported herself where John is.

"John are you alright?"

Some vampires and witches were going towards Ellie to slay her, but she defended herself with her magic.

"Ljosta!!" She said slaying the vampires and witches that went towards her. John finally gets up. Ellie puts a protecting spell around them.

"Humans!" Said John with rage.

"You and your bloody kind are the reason that my entire family is dead!!! Even my girlfriend!!"

John tried to strike her, but Ellie easily dodge.

"Yeah, your girlfriend was called Elizabeth Monroe, right? Elizabeth Monroe Ashbury."

John gets stunned when Ellie said the Ashbury name.

"She is Not Ashbury!!"

John tried again to strike her but still no succession. He is too tired and in bad shape.

"Yeah she is but most importantly I have the truth that has being taken away from you."

Ellie gets the Pruma out.