Chapter 25

"My lord!! To what do I own this honor." She said surprised to see him in her room.

"I need to ask a favor from you, my dear. I need you to take someone's heart."

Then Lady Ashbury smiles and asks Dracula excited who he wants her to kill.

"Who do you want me to take his heart off, My lord!!!?"

"I want you to take the heart of a werewolf."

Lady Ashbury got shocked when she heard that.

"What!!? But my lord we haven't seen any werewolves since London fall, I think they already got extinct."

"Haha. Oh, Ashbury do you think that all the werewolves were in London."

"So, where are they then?"

"There's an old castle a little far away from here but you will need to go with some soldiers because where you're going is dangerous. You are going to find a lot of them inside, after all, it's their base. In the castle, there's an old friend of mine."

"Forgive me to ask my lord, but if there's a friend of yours inside why would I need to go with some soldiers."

"Because when I told you he is an old friend of mine, I didn't mean he is actually a real friend just that we know each other from a long time ago and we have been in war for a long time too."

"Alright then my lord. I will bring you the heart of a werewolf."

"Oh, and Ashbury!"

"Yes, my lord!?"

"Valmir will go with you."

"But my Lord! I can handle myself perfectly and that bloody witch it's just going to slow me down. Not even to mention that I don't trust her."

"That's enough Ashbury! Valmir will go with you so this could be done quickly. The faster you retrieve the heart of a werewolf the faster we attack the city of Leona's."

"Wait, what!? Are we going to attack the city again?" Said Lady Ashbury confused.

"Yes, it's time to put an end to the Velmont and Merlin family, they have been quite a pain."

"Alright my Lord, with pleasure I'll work with Valmir if that's your wish."

"Go then."

Lady Ashbury gathers her troops of soldiers to go and fight the werewolves. Then she was at a bridge outside that connected one part of Dracula's castle with another part of the castle and was still raining pretty hard. She was still waiting for Valmir to appear.

"Where is that bloody witch!!? We have been waiting for her quite a while now!! Soldiers!"

"Yes, my Lady!" The vampires replied.

"If that bloody witch doesn't appear, we are going without her. Understood!?"

"But General, Lord Dracula told you that we can't go without her...." The vampire that was speaking got interrupted by Lady Ashbury.

"I SAID UNDERSTOOD!!!?"

"Yes, My lady, understood!" Replied the vampires.

Valmir then arrives at the bridge and Lady Ashbury was very mad at her and ask her why she arrives until now.

"About time you damn witch! Where the bloody hell where you that took you so long."

"That doesn't matter, I can teleport all of us to our destination to make things quicker."

"Well, what are you waiting for!?" Said Lady Ashbury still pissed.

Valmir teleports everyone at a village that is closed to the castle that belongs to the werewolves.

"Well, we are here." Said Valmir.

"Shh. Look over there." Said Lady Ashbury pointing at some werewolves that they weren't transformed yet and walking in the village towards the castle.

"There are many werewolves and those three are really far away from the others. We should attack before they reach the castle, it's a perfect chance General." Said a vampire that was near her.

"We should attack now." Said a female vampire.

"Wait. We can't just go over there and try to slay them just like that. We need a plan and I think I have one." Said Lady Ashbury smiling.

Then Lady Ashbury finishes telling everybody of her plan. Afterwards she was on the top of a house that was near this new castle and speaks to the werewolves.

"Your kind disgust me." Said Lady Ashbury getting their attention.

"I beg your pardon!? Who are you?" Said one of the three werewolves.

"Oh, come on! You may look like humans but your smell it's offensive it's like a wet dog." Said Lady Ashbury mocking them.

"You insolent...." They got interrupted by Lady Ashbury.

"Boring, can we go to the part that I kill you already, that's the fun part."

Then the three men start transforming into werewolves and they were very big and very tall and the three of them roar at Lady Ashbury.

"Now!!" Yelled Lady Ashbury.

Then the others ambush the werewolves from behind.

The werewolves start fighting against Lady Ashbury and her soldiers. Lady Ashbury vanish and appeared at the back of one of the werewolves and with her sword successfully she gets a strike at his back then this werewolf mad, turns around and roars at her and unfortunate the other werewolves that were on the castle heard the roar of the werewolf that got hit and run towards the fight. The vampire soldiers were being defeated by the werewolves, they were too many of them and they are much stronger than the vampires. They unleashed all of there might against them by hitting them very hard to the ground and by take off their heads and by tearing apart their bodies with their sharp teeth, Lady Ashbury was trying to hang up in that fight, she almost had the werewolf that she was fighting on his knees using her speed at her advantage by striking with her sword many parts of the werewolf body and using the spear of blood too, but another werewolf appeared and strikes Lady Ashbury down and hurts her very bad, then this werewolf was snarling at her and was about to deliver the final blow to her but then suddenly the werewolf stops and starts bleeding in the center of his chest, then he falls and another vampire save her it was Dracula standing right in front of her with a spear of blood.