Chapter 3

It's 2 am and the young doctor wakes up in a whole different place and this place is a pit full of dead bodies.

"What happened? Where am I?" Asking himself if he knew the answer.

John looks at his feet and he sees some dead bodies lying around in this pit. He got scared of the dead bodies and he didn't know why these bodies are lying around here, then he finally realizes that he is in a pit full of bodies and he freaks out. He rapidly gets up and leaves the pit.

"What was that!? How did I get here?" He was still trying to remember what happened to him after the alleyway. Asking himself how he could end up here.

John starts feeling a lot of pain in his chest and has it starts getting that pain he starts feeling thirsty.

"Aaah!! What is happening to me?" Says John.

John leaves that horrible place and got back into the streets and in front of him was this old man cleaning up the streets with a broom and he was alone. John concern about why this old man is alone cleaning on the streets and so late.

John approaches the old man.

"Excuse me sir, but you think that...." John stops talking because he starts to feel a lot of pain again but this time in his heart and starting to feel very very thirsty.

"Aaahh, Aaah, what is happening to me!!" Yells John trying to get an answer.

The old man concern about John goes talks to him.

"Are you alright, son?" Ask the old man.

John's teeth start changing like sharks teeth, two of them especially were longer than the others. John looks at the old men and his vision starts changing, instead of looking at the old men in the flesh he could see his heart beating and hearing it very loud and clear. Then John accidentally focuses a little bit and sees all the veins connecting to the old man's heart.

"What is this? Aaaahhh!" Says John trying to figure out what the hell is happening to him.

"Hey, let me help you, son." Said the old man trying to make John sit down on the street.

John suddenly lets himself go and bites the old man in the neck and starts drinking his blood; after he had finished drinking the old mans blood, the poor old man dies. John then realizes what he has done.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! What have I done!!!! Sir, are you ok!? Sir, please answer me!" Said it, very concern about the old man and with the hope that he didn't kill him.

John starts gaining control of his instincts again. Then a hunter was walking by with a torch and sees John holding up the old men. He was wearing a brown coat and at the left side of his chest it was an image printed on it and it looked like 2 swords clashing each other with a crown above.

"Hey, you! what are you do..." Said the hunter but he stops because he soon realizes that the old man has been killed and by a monster.

"Shit! We have another one here boys!!!" Yells the hunter to his other friends.

"No, it's not what you think!" Said John trying to reason with them but soon the hunters start attacking John, throwing at him arrows with fire, some arrows with holy water, and while John was running at a scape door, a hunter knocked out the exit door and uses a stick that has above a Christian cross and starts praying. At that moment an overwhelming light starts emerging from the cross and John couldn't handle it; he begins to feel a lot of pain and it was burning his skin too.

"Aaaaahhh!!!!! No! Please wait!" Yells John in pain.

John then attack's the hunter blocking his way using his hands transformed in claws and ending up killing the hunter. The hunters surprise that the cross couldn't handle him they begin murmuring that he may not be one of the weak ones.

Back with John he barely escapes the hunters that were trying to kill him.

"I kill another human being!!! Why is this happening to me!!" John said it very disappointing in himself and worry too because has a doctor, he swore an oath of never taking a lifejust saving them.

Then John hears a bunch of hunters nearby but something caught his attention his skin burned starts to self-heal.

"Wow! That's amazing." He said very excitedly and at the same time confused.

Then he remembers that he needs to get the hell out of there, so he starts running as fast as he can and unexpectedly his way out was blocked by a bunch of boxes. The hunters were getting near and near, and John it's trying to figure out how can he escape, then he sees an open window and he teleports in there, John was surprised that he could do that but he knew he can't waste any time by figuring out how he could do that, so then he sees a way out and he runs into it and finally he escaped from them (Every time he teleports, his body just change into a lot of bats and transformer himself into his body back again).

"Wow!! That's amazing but I should get going before another hunter attacks me. Said John in a hurry.

John finally escapes the hunters and he gets into a sort of an old tavern, so he asks the bartender if he can stay there for the night and he'll pay. Behind him was this shadow seeing him from far away.

John finally gets a room upstairs and when he enters the room he lays down on the bed but he couldn't sleep thinking about the two people that he just murder, finally he approached to the window and sees through there a hunter fighting against a creature (this creature was as big as a dog but his whole body was bold and has gray skin, it has deadly claws and sharp teeth) while the battle comes to an end, the hunter loses the battle and the creature grabs him by the left leg and takes him to a sewer.

"Dammit! I can't leave him over there with that thing knowing that he is going to die, I need to save him." Says John bravely.

John teleports outside for the second time and enters the sewer. Finally, he encounters the creature eating the hunter. John concern that he yells "Hey" to the creature and the creature turns around looking at him angry for interrupting his meal, the creature roars at him. John realized that he doesn't know how to fight and worst how to fight that creature. The battle begins, John was doing his best in dodging all of the creatures attacks and then he man's up and throw a punch into the creature, he hits the creature on the face so hard that it sent that thing flying away to hit a wall and when the creature got up he got pissed off, the battle continues and starts coming to an end, unfortunately John was losing against the creature and finally John falls down; the creature starts roaring and suddenly his face was cut in two not by John, but by some else.

"Wow, thank you my lady, but who are you?" Says John very thankful but eager to know who she is.

The mysterious woman laughs.

"Haha! So, you are a newborn." Said the Mysterious woman.

"I beg your pardon!? What did you just say? A new what?" He asks very confusedly.

The mysterious woman vanish from thin air.

"Who was she? And what's that about a newborn?" Trying to understand what the hell was she talking about.

John looks at the hunter and he approached him but unfortunately for the young doctor, the hunter was already dead. Then someone appears behind him and tells him.

"Come on John, we need to go, hunters are coming." Says the New Mysterious Man.

"What? Who are you?" Ask John very direct, hoping that this new mysterious man tells him who he is.

"Come on John, we don't have the bloody time for this." Said the New Mysterious Man in a hurry.

The hunters were getting near and this new mysterious man and John vanish from thin air. The hunters arrived with some torches but it was too late they already left and they only found the creature's body and one of his men dead.