Chapter 21

Back with Ellie, Valerius, and the others, they were sad that they lost so many fellas. Then Thomas talks excited.

"We found him!!"

"What!? Already!" Replied Valerius and Ellie at the same time.

"We found a trail of death presence." Pointed out, Michael.

Ellie and Valerius approached the three wizards and in the center of the circle that they made was this magical smoke sphere that was showing Frankenstein and then they saw the trail of Frankenstein leading to a near town.

"Just so you know that town is not far away but it's going to be difficult to get there." Said Ellie looking at all of them.

"And why is that!?" Asked Valerius confused.

"Because right now the only way to go over there it's to fight a lot of Dracula's soldiers!" Harper replied.

"They are everywhere Velmont. It's going to be difficult but if we work together, we might get there." Said Thomas cheering up his team.

"Alright then but first let's have little respect for our fallen friends and buried them." Said Valerius sad but serious.

"Very well," Thomas replied.

Then they buried their bodies friends and pray for them so they could be in heaven with God.

They got on the horses and they left to this new town.

"So, this new town that we are heading into, does it have a name!?" Cry's out Valerius Velmont riding his horse.

"It's called the forgotten city!" Ellie replied.

"I beg your pardon!!?" Asked Valerius.

"2 years ago, that town was supposed to become a city but Dracula's army destroyed it and everyone in there they just left it like that. They never finished so it became a town and they named it the forgotten city because no one will never remember it." Explained Michael.

They suddenly stop because many yurhills were blocking their way.

"Alright then let's finish this." Said Thomas's eager to finish the fight quickly.

Thomas then summons a spell of pure light and he launched it that beam of light to slaughter them all but a black barrier block the beam of light.

"Huh!? What the hell?" Said Thomas confused.

Then a witch appeared and summons some nightmares.

"Dammit!! Those bloody nightmares again!" Said Michael getting angry.

The nightmare starts launching some of his magic spells.

"Be careful if that spell touches you it will be really hard to get you out of your worst nightmare!" Cry's out Harper to Valerius.

The five of them start evading the nightmares attacks and then the nightmares enter inside the yurhills to power them up.

Then a yurhill roars at them and begins charging at them.

"I had enough of this." Said Harper.

Then he summons a spell of lightning with his two hands but unfortunately, it just bounced because another black barrier appeared and the witch start laughing at them.

"Alright then, I had enough." Said Valerius Velmont.

Then he runs towards the yurhills that they were glowing black because of the nightmare then some yurhills start running towards him too. Valerius then evades one of the yurhills attacks and strikes his leg down with his sword then the other wizards start fighting more seriously this time using the fire of the Phoenix, light magic, wind and ice too and successfully they slaughter them all.

"Well let's continue." Said Valerius Velmont.

"Of course." Replied Thomas.

Then they finally got to the forgotten city and when they enter it was like a ghost town.

"There's no one here!" Said Ellie's concern about it.

"Look, an open bar! Maybe we could find answers in there." Said Thomas hopeful to find any clue on where is Frankenstein.

The five of them got off the horses and enter the bar that is on their left side, there were a lot of drunk guys inside.

"Finally, some ale." Said Valerius Velmont happy to grab a drink.

Ellie grabs Valerius by his shirt and tells him.

"We are not here to drink!! Do you understand, Val!!!"

"Alright alright! Calm down."

Thomas approached the bartender to speak to him.

"So, what do you want, mate?" Said the bartender.

"I want to know if you have seen a man that looks unusual than the rest of us. Very tall, gray skin, scars all over his body."

"Sorry mate. Don't know what you are talking about."

Then the bartender spits in a near bucket that he has. Another man that had a really worried face, talk.

"I have!" Said the man in shock.

"Where is he!?" Asked Michael.

"He looks like the devil, like one of those monsters that murder my little daughter and wife!"

The man starts crying.

"He is in a half-broken house that has a barn."

"Thank you very much, sir." Replied Valerius Velmont.

Then the five of them found the half-broken house and they saw a man inside the barn wearing a hood. They got near to this man and Ellie talks to him.

"Excuse me, sir! Can you get out of there? We need to talk."

Then the sky started to thunder and raining really heavy.

"Are you him!?" Asked Valerius.

"Who!?" Said the man inside the barn.

"Frankenstein!!" Replied Valerius.

Then this strange man got up and everyone was surprised by how big and tall he was...he was 10 feet tall! The stranger man finally turns around and gets his hood off and it was him. It was Frankenstein!