Chapter 43

Back with Master Harry, Thomas, Harper, and Michael. The four of them wakes up and they were in a weird place. It's an empty place and it was completely white, nothing was there. "Where the bloody hell are we?" Said Michael's concern about their locations.

Then a black aura appeared and then two beautiful women step outside the black aura. Master Harry immediately recognized these two beautiful women because of her magic presence and their legends.

"You got to be kidding me!" Said Master Harry seriously.

"What's going, Harry? You don't look very happy to see us?" The mysterious woman said it enjoin herself and chuckles.

"So, you two are still alive? After all these years."

Master Harry said it very seriously and trying not to look that surprised, but the truth is that he was.

"I guess because of your magical presence and your legends, you must be Morgana."

"That's right, my dear." Morgana Replied. She has black hair and green eyes like jewels.

"Wait, Morgana?" Asked Thomas confused but he was completely ignored by Master Harry that continue talking to the other witch.

"And you must be her sister, Morgause."

"Correct." Said Morgause smiling with pride. She has blond hair and green eyes just like her sister.

"The two witches that deliver hell upon Camelot with their magic." Said Master Harry seriously.

"Seriously!! How is it possible that those two witches from the 5th century are still alive and look so young!?" Replied Harper in shock.

"It must be this damn place." Replied Michael looking for a way out.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe this place it's not affected by time." Said Thomas coming with a possible explanation.

Both sisters laugh at their reaction and conclusion.

"What is so funny!?" Michael said it getting angry.

"That the four of you think that this place it's not affected by time." Said Morgause with an evil smile.

"What are you saying? That the two of you are not the real witch sisters that deliver hell upon Camelot?" Asked Master Harry confused.

"That's right, Harry. You got it. Hahaha. The real Morgana and Morgause died ages ago." Said Morgana explaining.

Suddenly three new witches wearing black cloaks appeared from the thin air. Master Harry rapidly recognized these three new witches.

"Dammit." Said Master Harry in a very low voice.

The three new witches decided to speak but they didn't speak one by one, no, in fact, they speak the three of them at the same time.

"Harry Gold. You dare enter this forbidden place, with your pathetic light magic." Said The three witches pissed.

"Master Harry, do you know them? Who are they?" Said Thomas's concern about what will happen next.

"Listen up, you are now on the presence of The Three judges of The Old Ways."

"Who are these three pathetic wizards that came with you Harry Gold." They said like if they were offended by their presence. "We are the Judges of The Old Religion."

"Wait, I thought you said The Old Ways?" Asked Harper.

"It's the same. They have many names, some of them are: The Old Ways, The Old Religion and The Old Ways of Magic. The most come one is The Old Religion but please do not make a mistake, they are the only and living reincarnation of the dark magic."