Chapter 52

Back with Blackmir, she was at the top of the castle outside aiming at The Phoenix and then she heard the big roar coming out of the wood and she knew it was Wilfred and his army. She was extremely worried about Dracula because he was fighting The Velmont Hunters, The Wizards, The Red Dragon, The Phoenix, and now Wilfred's army but she was more concern about the witch Ivy that was with Wilfred inside Dracula's castle back then. She knew she was going to be big trouble and very dangerous, so she decided to take care of The Phoenix quickly to join the battle.

"Wilfred! Dracula it's in danger. Fine then, I'll join the fight."

Blackmir was aiming at The Phoenix and then she cast the spell Cruxify to hit The Phoenix.

"Take this you stupid big bird!! Cruxify!!!"

And a dark green beam was launched from Blackmir's right hand and hits The Phoenix. The Phoenix falls outside the city and yelled on pain when he was hit, then The Red Dragon was falling from the sky because too many Drakos was hitting him and bitting him. King Harvey watched all this, The Phoenix fall and The Red Dragon falling from the sky, all of this in slow motion. He turns around to see the battlefield, but he only sees his men and women dying in slow motion too.

Blackmir finally joins the fight to protect Dracula from Ivy and Wilfred and his army, that now they have arrived at the battlefield unleashing hell upon the two factions Humans and Vampires.

Many werewolves that enter the city were slaughtering The Velmont Hunters, Wizards and the Vampires that were inside the city.

Wilfred was slaughtering tons of Wizards and Velmont Hunters, then he turns to his right and goes to slay many vampires with the help of his two sons and Ivy too.

Frankenstein got into the battlefield and focus fighting only the vampires and the witches that work with Dracula, then a Velmont Hunter was in front of him with his sword and Frankenstein froze because he just earned their trust of the humans again and he now needs to destroy that trust because of his vengeance.

"Frankenstein!?" Said the Velmont hunter concern that he is still alive. "What are you doing here? You are here to helps us, right? Just like last time."

Frankenstein didn't know what to answer because he didn't want to lie, he doesn't like to lie. Then a werewolf that was near him, saw Frankenstein talking to a human and he yells to him what is he doing.

"Frankenstein!!! What the bloody hell are you doing!? Kill him!!"

The Velmont hunter heard that but he was confused, so he asked.

"What is he talking about?"

"Kill him now or I'll do it for you!! Remember the agreement that you had with Lord Wilfred!!"

The Velmont Hunter knew that Frankenstein betrayed them and that he is not here to help them survived, instead, he is here to destroy them and Dracula. He tries to run to warn everyone that Frankenstein has betrayed them.

"You betrayed us? You betrayed us!! Frankenstein has...." Cried out the Velmont hunter but he couldn't finish because Frankenstein stops him.

"Nooo!!" Said Frankenstein worried.

Before the Velmont Hunter could run and tell everyone that Frankenstein has betrayed them he grabs him from the neck to stop him from running and talking.

The werewolf that yelled him a few moments earlier, goes near him to tell him that he needs to kill that human.

"Kill him now. Kill him now or I'll tell Lord Wilfred that you didn't honor your part of your agreement."

Frankenstein turns his head towards the Velmont hunter that he was on his left hand and the Velmont barely speaking, begins begging for his life.

"Please.... don't kill me. I don't want to die."

"So, what's it gone be, Frankenstein?"

Frankenstein with much pain and sadness crushed that Velmont Hunter's neck and after crushing that poor hunter's neck he releases his hand and let the body fall to the floor.

"Do not make me repeat myself."

Frankenstein seriously grabs that werewolf by his neck and tells him very seriously.

"Do not threat me again little dog or you are going to be next one that I crush his neck!!"

Frankenstein throws him away. "Now go and fight!! You stupid dog."

He then kills a wizard by punching him very strong in his face and then with the right foot he makes sure that he is really dead by crushing his head.

"You think I care about what these humans think of me!! They have always treated me as a monster!!"

The werewolf convinced that Frankenstein is honoring his part of the agreement he leaves him and went to continue fighting and he also left because he is afraid that Frankenstein would kill him if he keeps bothering.