Chapter 45

Back with Ellie she was still in shock because she doesn't know where the hell is she but because of the things that she saw and other people have told her, she thinks that she is in the future and doesn't know how to go back to her present.

"Now, what do I do?" Said Ellie worried.

Then a new witch attacks Ellie from behind throwing black bolt magic, lucky for her she dodge it right in time the attack. Then she sees this new witch dressed in a dark blue cloak and her face it could barely be seen and that's not all, Ellie felt her magic presence and it was really strong, even stronger than Master Harry's magic presence. She couldn't even believe it, so she asks who was she.

"Who are you?"

The new witch didn't say anything and launched another spell attack but this time of the fire. Ellie used her magic to block it with a shield of light but then the ground shakes a lot and the new witch just left flying away, in a form of a big sphere of black smoke fading away. Then she sees Wilfred joining the battle with Dracula and The Mummy. Some Velmont Hunters rapidly went where Valerius and Ellie were. Wilfred was taking care of the Velmont Hunters but they were doing some very good damage to him, leaving him badly hurt. Future Valerius continues fighting Dracula and he finally destroyed Dracula's black sword. Then future Ellie was fighting with all of her power against The Mummy but his magic power was really strong, he was using old magic of his region and Future Ellie didn't know that much about the old magic that was practiced in Egypt. Finally, Ellie's nightmare happened, she saw Dracula with rage fighting future Val using his deadly claws and speed against him, future Val could barely handle him, he didn't stand a chance against that kind of speed. Wilfred then had already finished with the Velmont Hunters that tried to kill him, he tried to help Dracula finishing future Val but the new female Velmont Hunter stops him with her weird sword. She was doing a very good job stopping Wilfred in joining the fight and Ellie heard Wilfred yelling her name "Jessica Velmont". Dracula finally put his deadly claws in future Val's chest and when he pulled out his claws he fell into the ground and The Excalibur fall with him just like Ellie's vision and then future Ellie yelled "No" and Dracula murder her too just like Ellie's vision. Ellie couldn't believe that she is seeing her vision come true and the new witch with the dark blue cloak reappeared in front of her and attack Ellie by pushing her back with a wind spell. She stands up devastated that her vision is coming true in the future and she didn't have the right words to express the sadness she is feeling and doesn't know what to do.

"Please no, please no. That can't happen, that can't happen! What do I do?" Said Ellie having some tears coming out of her eyes and her voice was breaking.

The new witch chuckles and attacks Ellie.

"Pathetic. Brackma!!"

Ellie immediately reacts and stops the new witch spells by using her magic and her face it's determined to stop this from happening.

"Ljosta!!"

The two beams of light and darkness clash each other and then she hears her name being called and told her not to give up, it was Val's voice and it gave her Hope. She yelled with all her strength and used a lot of her magic power to defeat this new witch. Then everything went white just like happened to Valerius too.