ACT 3

THE GREAT WAR

Chapter 31

Back in the city of Leona's, it's now the new place of Dracula's army and his castle too and is being guarded by a bunch of Drakos in the sky. Dracula defeated Frankenstein in their previous battle. Now Frankenstein is in prison, inside Dracula's Castle and Dracula is visiting him.

"Hello, Frankenstein. It's being while." Said Dracula maliciously.

"What the bloody hell you want!?" Said Frankenstein being very hostile to Dracula.

"Just want to understand, why?"

"Why, What?"

"Why would you protect those worthless humans, Huh? WHY!?"

Frankenstein laugh.

"WHAT IS SO FUNNY!?" Yelled Dracula in rage.

"Because Dracula, it's the best chance, I got to rip your head off your body."

"This is for what happened back then, right? Back in Camelot, when we fought King Arthur and Merlin."

"YOU MADE EVERYONE BELIEVE THAT I KILLED MY FATHER. Everyone thought that I was a monster, no one accepts me and when you find me, you told me I was your friend, I thought I could trust you and when you said, you wanted revenge on mankind for what they have done to all of us, I believed you and trusted you."

"I did what I did to show you the Truth. That mankind destroys everything they touch. They are the ones that are infecting our world."

"You are just a fucking snake full of lies. Tell me Dracula, do they now?"

"Huh?" Said Dracula confused about what he was talking about.

"Tell me Dracula! do they know!? Those 3 witch sisters, do they know what really happened to their father?"

Dracula got his face frozen for a minute on what Frankenstein told him, so he told the guards to leave him alone with Frankenstein.

"Guards! Leave me alone."

"But sir..." The vampires replied, getting interrupted by Dracula.

"Now!" Said Dracula containing his rage.

Frankenstein keeps laughing at him.

"Hahahahah. I knew it."

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

"Oh! It's that so. I think you do. I spoke with Wilfred years ago and he told me the truth about what happened to Mordred."

"I heard enough. Guards!"

"You know what I am talking about Dracula, wherever you go it's only death and lies follows."

Dracula leaves the prison and goes to his Chamber to think but before he got there Blackmir appeared from nowhere and ask him if everything is ok.

"My Lord? It's everything alright?"

"Yeah, of course, my dear."

Blackmir smiles.

"Are you sure, it's because you seem upset."

"Just That... I couldn't slay them all of those Velmont Hunters and Wizards because of Frankenstein."

"Don't worry my Lord, we will get them, but for now my lord we need to focus on another thing."

"What's going on?"

"You remember when we felt the ground shaking here in the city of Leona's and then in the far south it appeared a shining light, like if it was the sun rising."

"Yeah and then a big roar was heard from far south."

"Yeah, it seems that those Velmont Hunters and Wizards have summoned The Phoenix..." Said Blackmir getting interrupted by Dracula.

"What!!?"

"And I am sure they have summoned two Dragons too."

Dracula then hits a wall nearby and break it, making a hole in the wall.

"DAMMIT!! I am tired of those Wizards and their tricks."

"If they decided to attack right now, I think we can still win or even better we can go and attack them."

"No, we can't."

"Why?"

"Because now, I know where they are." Said Dracula seriously.

"Where?"

"They are in Camelot. Despite the spell that we got through much trouble to get so my army would get stronger, it's now worthless." Said Dracula disappointed.

"I can assure you, my Lord, that my spell still works."

"It's not that, the weapons that are in Camelot are very powerful, so now we are in square one again."

"Dammit."

"I will go to my chambers to think about on how can we beat them in Camelot." Said Dracula with a serious face trying not to break anything else he founds.

"But why There, I mean we can make them get here to us."

"They will never abandon Camelot, my dear because over there, it's a place of pure magic, so those wizards are getting stronger over there."

"I understand my Lord. I will stop bothering you."

Dracula then goes to his Chamber, thinking about how he can slay all of the Velmont Hunters and Wizards, so his dream comes true. Blackmir goes to her room and checks in her books something that they could help them win The Great War.