Act 1

THE BEGINNING OF A JOURNEY

Chapter 1

In the year 1761, a young doctor call John Brown it's heading into London to visit his family, but what the young doctor doesn't know it's that this night, his whole life it's going to change.

It's 1 am, doctor John it's in a public carriage heading to London thinking on the family that he attended back in Scotland. He has black hair; green eyes and he is wearing a black hat and an overcoat.

"Hopefully the children that I attend back in Scotland be ok". (John Brown talking in his head).

Then a mysterious man talks to John and asks him a question. "So, what's the matter, Doctor!?" The Mysterious Man asks. He had blue eyes, blond hair and he was using a black overcoat.

John stun and surprise that this mysterious man knows that he is a doctor, he suddenly asks the mysterious man who he is.

"I beg your pardon! Who are you and how is it exactly that you know I'm a doctor, sir?" John asks nervously.

The mysterious man laughs at Johns reaction. "Haha, who am I don't matter young doctor, but if you are willing to know how I knew you are a doctor it's quite simple, that bag that you are carrying it's pretty much what doctors use to load all their stuff." The Mysterious Man said it enjoying himself.

John looks at the bag and then he realizes the stupid question that he ask and was a little embarrassed about it, then he asks to forgive him for overreact that way.

"I beg your pardon sir, I think I overreacted," John said it with embarrassment in his eyes. The mysterious man laughs again. "Haha, it's ok young doctor, you should never let your guard down to anyone." The mysterious man said it a little sinister.

"Of course!" Replied John. "But you still haven't answered my other question. Who exactly are you, sir?"

The mysterious man sighs. "Well if you are willing to keep insisting, I guess I don't have a choice but to tell you. My name is..."

The public carriage suddenly stops at John's arrival, stopping the mysterious man from revealing his identity.

"I beg your pardon sir, but it's late and am late for a family matter, so I guess our conversation will have to wait for later. Bye!" John said it in a hurry.

The mysterious man watches John leaving the public carriage with a serious look on his face, like if he knows something.

"Oh! indeed it will young doctor, indeed it will!" The mysterious man smiles watching John entering the city.