Chapter 13

Lord Victor got extremely worried when he saw Dracula's castle near his, so he goes downstairs as quickly as possible and when he got downstairs, he talks to everyone.

"Everyone, get prepare for battle!! Gullheims defend the castle and our species with all your might!! Witches put a spell barrier on the castle!! Quickly, everybody, we are going to War!!"

"Father!! Please tell me we are not going to fight Dracula's generals and worst Dracula himself!! We are not prepared for that and you know it!" Said Marcus extremely worried and with fear in his eyes.

"Don't you see it, my son, this is the first sign of the Great War!"

Marcus, William, and Edward got stun when they heard Lord Victor saying that it was the first sign of the Great War.

"Wait what is that!? What are you talking about?" Ask John hopefully getting an answer this time.

"It's a prophecy! An Oracle told us that a Great War was about to come, that Dracula will annihilate mankind because they killed his wife. So, the first sign of the Great War is Dracula slaughtering all the people in London!" Explains William with much more details than John expected.

John in shock was out of breath about what William told him, he couldn't stop thinking about his family and his girlfriend.

"I must go to the city." Said John seriously and with concern in his face.

"No, wait! Are you out of your mind or didn't you heard. We are going to fight Dracula and his generals, we need everyone's help." Said Conor mad at John for trying to leave them.

"My family. It's in danger, I have to warn them to leave the city."

"You can't, look...." Conor was interrupted by a big explosion that luckily happened in the barrier, that was put in the castle.

"What the...!?" Said William with fear.

"They already start attacking, they know we are here!" Cry's out Edward.

Inside Dracula's castle, some of his generals were talking about why until now he summons them to annihilate mankind. Then Dracula steps out of the shadows and speaks. He has long dark hair that it reaches his shoulders and he has brown eyes.

"Now its time my sons that we make mankind suffer for what they have done to us for so long, they need to be extinct from our new world!"

One of his general's talks. He has dark hair and brown eyes.

"I have a question, my lord! Why until now you summon us, I mean we know about the prophecy of the Great War, but we don't fully understand why until now!?"

Then the mysterious woman that saved John appear.

"Oh, come on Malcolm! Isn't that obvious! His mortal wife died because of the humans and now he seeks revenge. Isn't that right my lord!"

"His mortal wife!! Dracula, what is the meaning of this!?" Cry's out all of his generals.

"SILENCE!! I am your creator, all of you will respect me and OBEY ME!!!" Yells Dracula with rage.

"Yes, my lord forgives us!!" Replied the rest of his generals.

Then Dracula talks to the mysterious women.

"Lady Ashbury! We need to talk in private!"

"Of course, My lord."

Back in the Ascalon Castle, everyone was worry about what is Dracula going to do next. Then John was feeling a lot thirsty again.

"Am thirsty!"

"Hahaha, that's because you have used too much the spear of blood and you still don't know how to control it and use it." Replied Conor.

"I beg your pardon!? What do you mean is because I used too much the spear of blood?"

"It's quite simple John. You see every time we use the spear of blood, we use our blood, so if we use it too much we get out of the blood and we need to drink, that's another reason why we drink blood."

"Wow!"

"Come on! Let's get you a drink of blood."

Back with Dracula and lady Ashbury both enter Dracula's chamber and Dracula speaks with anger.

"So, tell me Lady Ashbury. Why did you tell them about my dead wife and how did you know she was a mortal!!!?"

"Oh, my lord I know the prophecy. The oracle that predicted the Great War, she told me everything before you killed her, and I know that you murder her, so I and the others wouldn't know that you had a mortal wife."

"I see."

Then Dracula grabs Lady Ashbury from her neck and starts crushing her neck.

"Disrespect me like that again in front of the others and I will end you!! Do you understand!"

Lady Ashbury barely speaks.

"Yes...My...Lord!!"

Then Dracula releases her.

"Fine then."

"May I go, my lord!!"

"Yes!"

Lady Ashbury gets out of his chamber and walks to Dracula's generals.

"So, I see that he threatened you."

"Shut the bloody hell up Malcolm." Said Lady Ashbury pissed off.

Another of his generals speaks to Lady Ashbury. He has dark hair, brown eyes and he has dark skin.

"So, could you tell us more about the prophecy!?"

"Of course, Ryan. Look the first real sign of the Great War is the death of his beloved mortal wife, then is us appearing in London, then is he telling us to slaughter all people in this city."

"That's it!?" Ask Ryan confused.

"That's all I know all right Ryan! I don't know the whole bloody prophecy."

Then Dracula got out of his chamber and went to his generals to speak with them.

"I want all of you to go and slay those human plagues, in this city. Now!!"

"What about the Cornivous family!? Why are we fighting against them!? Aren't they supposed to be on our side!? I mean they are vampires!" Said Malcolm concern about why they will need to fight their own kind.

"What did you just say, Malcolm!!?" Ask Dracula with a little anger.

"I'm just wondering why..." Before Malcolm could finish speaking, Dracula moved at high speed and grab Malcolm by his neck and tells him.

"Look those damn vampires that are in the other castle, they refuse to be on my side, they want to protect the humans from my wrath. So, if I tell you to kill them. You will!! Did I make myself clear!"

"Yes, my Lord!" Replied Malcolm with difficulty breathing.

"Now the five of you go and slay those humans and those damn vampires too!!!"

"Yes, my Lord!!" Replied every general.