Chapter 22

Back in London the fallen city, Dracula's Castle is in the center of the city, inside the castle, John is running upstairs to go to Dracula's chamber. John finally arrived, and worry tells Dracula.

"My Lord! Jack has returned from his mission, he failed and the soldiers that they were sent with him they are all dead!"

"What!? Dammit! those bloody Velmont and Merlin's family, they have stopped many of my soldiers and made my mission quite impossible. It's has been 3 years and we haven't ended mankind! I think it's time."

"Time for what my Lord!?"

"Time to talk with an old friend."

Jack and Valmir finally arrived inside Dracula's Castle and they were in a room with a lot of statuses of Dracula but unfortunately, they were still very injured by their battle with King Harvey and Master Harry.

"That DAMN HUMAN!!! I'm going to cut his head off! This will be the last time he escapes from me!!" Yelled Jack in rage.

Then another vampire appears and talks to Jack.

"So, he almost kills you, huh?"

"Shut the hell up, Ashbury." Said Jack BlackWood looking at her with hatred.

"Haha. What!? I'm Just having a little fun here, after all, it has been a while since someone has put you on your knees. Haha."

Jack mad left the room that they were teleported in. Then Lady Ashbury looks at Valmir and asked her if she was alright.

"Are you alright?"

"More or less. I still haven't been able to fully recover from the fight I had with Harry Gold."

"So, it still hurts. Good!" Said Lady Ashbury leaving the room smiling.

Then a witch approach Jack and talks to him very angry.

"You and, your bloody pried!! You don't care how much of Dracula's soldiers died in that battle of yours, just that they do what you want them to do, not to even mention that you almost killed your witch partner!!"

"Shut up!! You bloody witch."

"You almost killed my sister by sending her to fight Harry Gold. You know he is too powerful for her."

"You were the one who told me that your sister was really powerful, but it turns out she is not powerful enough to slay Harry Gold! So, get the hell out of here Blackmir." Said Jack pissed off and holding the temptation of killing her. Blackmir is a very beautiful woman, she is wearing a black cloak. She has black hair and green eyes.

"You are going to regret this. You did the same years ago... acting all proud and losing a lot of soldiers just to prove that you were stronger than Victor Cornivous."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes, you do!! Remember when Victor Cornivous defeated you in friendly combat and you knew you weren't strong enough to defeat him and then you start acting all proud like you didn't care about anyone..." Blackmir got interrupted by Jack that starts yelling at her.

"WELL GUESS WHAT BLACKMIR!!! AM THE ONE WHO SLEW VICTOR!! And it was really easy because I AM STRONGER THAN HIM!!"

"Well congratulations Jack, but because of your bloody pried we lost a lot of soldiers. Now Our army is not strong enough because You Failed!!"

Another witch approached both of them and tells Jack that Dracula needs to see him. Back with Bloodmir and Conor, they arrived inside Dracula's Castle but in a different room and this room was full of books of black magic and evil artifacts, that works with souls.