Chapter 42

Back with Ellie she too was laying on the ground in the middle of a battle and she was in another place that was familiar too.

"Dammit! What happened? Where am I?" Said Ellie confused too on what happened.

Finally, she recognized the place.

"Wait. I'm back in Leona's."

Then a Drako flew near her and attack a tower in the city, murdering some Velmont Hunters and some wizards that were in there.

"What's going on? How is it that am back in the city and we are attacking it?"

But the thing is that they were not attacking the city to reclaim it. Instead, they were defending it from Dracula and other creatures. Then a wizard yells at her, asking her if she is ok.

"Master Ellie!! Are you alright?"

"Master Ellie? Uh, Yes!" Said Ellie yelling back at him and confused, in why the wizard was calling her Master Ellie.

Then the wizard gets closer to check if she was telling the truth.

"Are you sure?" Asked The wizard concern.

"Of course."

"Alright, let's go to the battle."

"Wait, wait. When did we start attacking the city to reclaim it? And why are you calling my Master Ellie?"

The wizard was surprised and didn't understand the question. So, he tells her what's going on.

"Master Ellie, we are not attacking the city to reclaim it, that was years ago. We are defending it. Are you alright?"

Then another wizard gets to them, to tell them to stop talking and to get into the fight.

"Hey, you two! Get back in the fight."

The new wizard recognized Ellie and he asks for her forgiveness.

"Huh? Master Ellie! I'm truly sorry for talking to you like that. I didn't know that it was you. But.... wait? I thought that you and King Valerius were fighting outside the castle, against Dracula and the others."

Ellie didn't understand what was happening, so she just acts like nothing was happening and played along.

"Of course, I'm on my way back."

Ellie gets near where the castle was and then she saw Valerius fighting against Dracula and herself fighting against The Mummy. Then something else caught her attention. A new female Velmont Hunter was fighting against some new evolve Ekons and she had this very weird sword like nothing she had ever seen. It was the color of the white celestial stars in the sky and it was a very beautiful sword, not to mention she was a very skilled fighter too. She had the vestment of a Velmont Hunter with the Tree of Life symbol on their chest, glowing blue.

"Bloody Hell! Where am I?" Said Ellie in shock.