Chapter 50

Back with Master Harry and the others, they were still in the Labyrinth of the Dead. Also, they were surrounded by this new fog that makes them a little dizzy.

"We need to get the hell out of here!! (Coughs)" Said Valerius feeling like the air was toxic.

"I can't hold on any longer. I feel that my magic is being drained away." Said Ellie feeling that her body is heavy.

"Also are we." Said Thomas closing his eyes.

Thomas, Harper, and Michael pass out.

"Dammit! They pass out." Cried out, Master Harry.

Then a skeleton with a rusty armor goes and tries to murder Master Harry with his sword but Master Harry sends him flying away with his magic.

"Windival! I... don't have enough strength to keep going."

Master Harry falls on to his knees.

"Harry!" Cry's out Valerius.

Another skeleton appeared to attack but this time to Ellie. Valerius runs to stop that thing from murdering Ellie with his sword (Vals sword it's still glowing a lot). They clash swords and Valerius with one swing destroys the skeleton.

"Are you alright?" Asked Valerius worried about her.

"Yeah. (Coughs)" She replied.

Ellie fell onto her knees.

"We need to get that fucking mirror." Said Master Harry getting pissed.

Then a lot of new weird monsters start surrounding them. Some of those monsters they were half flesh and half skeleton with red eyes and grey flesh(They are called snichers, they are very aggressive creatures and when they die, they explode releasing a black smoke off their bodies and infecting their surrounding with death), others they looked like werewolves but they were not, they were actually Wulvers (They are not like werewolves instead quite the opposite. Unlike the werewolves, the wulvers they are not shapeshifter and they were never humans. They just appeared from nowhere in the Island of Scotland. Their appearance is quite different, they are very small compared to a werewolf but they are a taller than humans, they are 7 feet tall, they don't have any hair and their skins vary, some are grey and others are mixed with grey and red lines and many other color combination) others were reapers wearing black cloaks and their face it could barely be seen and their hands were pure black skeleton.

"Now, what do I do?" Asked Valerius worried that there is no way out.

Finally, the Three Judges arrived and talks to them.

"Here is where all of you are going to die! Hahaha. After all, he demands it. "

Then three big black smoke ball appeared flying above The Labyrinth of the Dead and then they landed in front of Valerius and the others, but they couldn't see who were they because of the black smoke that was covering them, even The Three Judges couldn't see who were they.

Finally, they reveal themselves.

"Huh? Valmir, Bloodmir and you Conor? What is the meaning of this!?" Asked The Three Judges feeling offended.

"Revenge, from our dead friends." Said Valmir mad.

"Nooooo!!! Brackma!!" Said The Three Judges casting the spell.

Bloodmir uses a protection spell to block the attack. Valmir then cast a new spell that hurt The Three Judges.

"Cruxify!!!"

And a dark-green beam was launched from Valmir's right hand, hurting The Three Judges.

"Aaaahh! How dare you attack us, Valmir!?"