Chapter 44

Back with Valerius, he couldn't still believe that he is in the past and he has no idea how the hell he got there.

"Bloody hell. Now, what do I do?" Said Valerius in shock.

The mysterious man that warned him from the werewolf tells him to hurry up.

"Come on, mate. We don't have time to stand up there and do nothing, our king needs our help."

Then a knight of Camelot approach to both of them, calls the mysterious man Percival and tells him that Wilfred, the werewolf leader it's destroying their best defense.

"Sir Percival, we need your help at the southeast entrance of the city. Wilfred the werewolf leader it's destroying our best defense. Oh, Sir Lancelot it's there too."

"Don't worry mate, I'm going right now."

Both of them leave Valerius behind and went to the southeast entrance of the city. Then something else caught Val's attention. He saw a man with a very strange sword (this sword was dark red combine with a dark yellow too and the pommel of the sword is black) yelling King Arthur's name and claiming he was going to kill him for what he has done to him. He has black hair and blue eyes, but he was a very young man, you could say that he was 21 years old.

"The hell kinda sword is that!?" Said Val's concern and worry.

Finally, Dracula appeared far away from Valerius but very close to King Arthur. Unfortunately, he wasn't alone, he was with The Mummy at his right side and The Hunchback Of Notre Dame at his other side.

"So, you finally arrive. Well, it seems that I'm stuck here in the past but if I can kill you now, Dracula, I will save countless lives that you have taken from so many people in the future."

Valerius starts running towards Dracula but then this man that was yelling King Arthur's name stops him, by trying to slay him with his weird sword in one swing. Fortunately, Valerius dodges it and finally, this man tells Val who he is.

"Sorry mate, but I guess you are going to be killed by me, Sir Mordred!"

"Mordred!? You are the traitor?"

"I am Not A traitor! You are serving the wrong king." Said Mordred piss off and tries to murder Val by trying to cut off his head. Valerius dodges it and tells Mordred why is he doing this, working with Dracula and the other monsters.

"Mordred, stop! Why are you doing this!? Why are you helping Dracula destroy our whole world? "

"He is not going to destroy the whole world, you idiot. He and her boss are going to help me take my rightful place in this kingdom and together will purify the world."

Val's attention got caught when Mordred said: "He and her boss" who was he referring too.

"No. They are lying to you; their real mission is annihilating mankind. Can't you see?"

"Shut up!"

Mordred lifts his sword and swings it towards Valerius. He manages to evade his attack and then the two of them clash their swords against each other. When that happened both of them were pushed backward and fall to the ground.

"What the? The hell kinda sword is that?" Replied Valerius.

Mordred gets up and surprised that Val's sword didn't break, so he speaks to him like he wasn't that surprised.

"I got to say, kid, I didn't think that your sword could stand against mine. The anti-Excalibur."

Valerius got shocked for what Mordred told him, he couldn't believe that an anti-Excalibur existed.