Chapter 12

Finally everyone including the Gullheims went to the city and start fighting against Williams soldiers.

John went alone looking for his family, then he sees a little girl being attacked on the cemetery by one of the vampires working for William.

"Dammit!! I must get there fast!!"

John was running at high speed and he successfully hit the vampire with his fist and saves the little girl just in time.

"Run little one!!! Run!!" Said John's concern about her safety.

Then John and the other vampire start clashing at high speed with their sword striking each other's down, using their claws and using the spear of blood, then their battle comes to an end and John won the battle, but he didn't kill the vampire he just said to him, that he needs to go away.

"That's how am going to fight and win, not by killing them, but by giving them a second chance."

Then John heard a familiar voice.

"Brother!!?? Is that you!?" Said the familiar voice.

"Margaret!?"

"Oh, John! I was so worried that you never came to the house, we thought that something bad happened to you, we even heard of monsters attacking the city and people being kill by them."

"Im all right Margaret, Im all right."

Then a big explosion of wind happened in the center of the city.

"I have to go!" Said John concern about their new friends.

"No, wait!"

"I must... look out!!!"

John saved his sister from a spear of blood that was thrown at her from a new vampire enemy.

"Run, Margaret! Run!"

Then John launched at him a spear of blood too.

"What!? What's going on!?" Cry's out Margaret in confusion and terror.

"Margaret, I told you to run!"

Then the vampire appeared at Johns back and with his claws strike him down. John injured, was trying to hang up there, but then the vampire turns around and looks at Margaret, the vampire launched himself at high speed to kill Margaret with his claws. Margaret screams and then some blood starts to fall on the floor. Margaret couldn't breathe well because she was petrified of fear. The blood that was dropping was from the vampire because John had to put his sword in that vampire's heart.

"Dammit! Damn you!!! I had to kill again!" Said John in pain with himself.

Margaret ran away as fast as she could leaving behind his brother. John was sad that now, Margaret his only sister, sees him as a monster. John then got to the big explosion of wind that happened in the center of the city. When he got there Marcus already won the battle, but he sees that most of the houses that were in there were destroyed, others in fire and then he saw in shock many vampires dead. Marcus was pointing his sword at William's neck.

"That's enough William!! You lost! Come to the castle with me, brother and leave this madness of yours behind."

William has no other choice than surrender, then everyone got to the castle and most of the vampires that survived were murmuring about what horrible thing William did to the city.

"William, my brother please end this madness of yours, I know it hurts that you lost your beloved Lucy, the love of your life."

"Can we speak on your Chamber?" Ask William putting his head up with pride in what he did.