Defending what's yours part II

# I would bring him back.

-Still Lucy's p.o.v-

I was sitting over the blood puddle. His head on my tights as I used illusion magic to create a flask while I was healing his injuries with Angel and Dragon healing magic. I cut my wrists with my fangs as I led the blood flow into the flask. My Stomach and Face were hurting, but I didn't pay attention to that, as I continued on my plan. "Daddy. Don't worry, I'll heal you. Just please don't go." I whispered to him. " I believe you Acnologia. You have proofed your point now wake up! "Nothing happened. It made no difference at all. I was beyond feeling guilty, as I screamed . It was just a cry of impotent but it was louder than ever. My tears trembling as my loud shout echoed in the walls of the woods.

My head started spinning even more because almost 1/2 of my blood had been drained from my body but I needed it in order to accomplish what I wanted to do. This was already the 5th flask I'd filled with my blood . I think I rip an artery because my body was taking to long to heal and an excessive amount of blood was coming from there.

Seeing that the injuries wouldn't close by themselves I used illusion magic to create a bandages as I applied them on my wrist and stomach. I'm sure that I wasn't going to be able to hold on any longer because my vision had also started to become blurry.

I took his head gently between my hands as I opened his mouth and made him drink my blood from the flask. He had to have my blood in his system if I wanted that to work. The clouds were dark gray which only meant it was going to rain soon. " Great, Just what I need... "  I said as I smirked evilly.

Maybe I wasn't seeking for revenge after all. Maybe I just needed someone to show me the path I had to choose. Maybe I only needed someone to make me believe. Maybe all I needed was someone who would care for me and accept me and take care of me even though I'm not flawless ( A/N: Like Beyoncé ). Maybe all I needed was a reminder that I was still loved. Maybe I needed someone to open my eyes just like he did. 

I looked at the sky as I started saying my prayers. My father thought me a power full taboo spell to bring the dead back to life and this is the the perfect time to practice it, in his honor. She was ready, as she increased her magic power to the maximum.

" Creatures of the shadows hiding in the dark

sinfull living things awaiting on the purgatory

I ask for your help as I request you to lend me a helping hand

Go find the sinner and bring him back.

Go purge your sins and don't ever give me your back.

Me, The ruler of it all demand you,

Lost souls to find the one I'm looking for and lead him through the path of freedom -

Taboo spell: Ipse surrexit a mortui; etiam alter locus vitae! "

The blood puddle below us suddenly started boiling and  as its tempeture rose it's effervesce started showing. Just then a magnific energy filled Thunder blasted against us. I could feel it flowing through my veins, fusing with the remaining blood I had. My body trembling as my eyes rolled inside back as they were compleatly white while I started crying out blood from them and blood started streaming down my nose and ears. My throught dehydrateted as I let out a dry scream. Not able to pronounce anything but making sure to everything and everyone that that may have been the last thing they'll ever hear about me. My body rejecting every single blood drop inside it, as I also started puking large amounts of it. Only this was darker and more sticky.