Fight! (Part.3)

#'oh no, my dark side is coming out again!'

" Luce. Stop. I'm sorry. I'm an ass, i know that, i didn't mean to say that, it's just that I was so jealous of you too... Please forgive me. " I gave him a poker face, but I knew I couldn't resist his black puppy eyes. It was only a mater of time before I forgave him. Well it looks like that's my weakness. I forgave people, who maybe doesn't even deserve my forgiveness. " Ok. But you are still gonna pay for saying so much shit at once. " I replied with a smirk, while whipping of my tears. " Oh I was hoping it. " He said giving me a sexy look. Then Natsu stood up again, but only this time, we didn't even see him coining, when he shouted: "Dragons slayer's Secret art- Crimasom Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist." As he rapidly punched Gray with his hands lit ablaze, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact. Zeref and I looked at each other, before he called Niki to help him fly, and I flew by my own, to leave Gray and Natsu fight alone, while I handled Zeref and Niki. Once we were up in the sky he chanted ' death orb' and threw me a regular sized black magic orb. I quickly dodged it, while I flew to my left side I said " Shattering light: Sky drill " moving into a wide stance, spreading my arms wide and causing a fast wind barrier to form, which surrounded me and them preventing none of us from escaping. I then moved my arms in a counter-clockwise direction, causing the wind wall to contract inwards around their position, sending them flying upwards into the air and crashing back on the ground. I heard loud's "ouch" or Gajeel saying " she's strong ... Gihi." Even Makarov commented something like " that must hurt". But I wasn't over yet. I looked at my pray lying on the ground, groaning in pain when I chanted:

" White Dragon'a Holy Ray."

Hitting not only Zeref and Niki, but also Gray. Who was surprised, and didn't took it to well as he chanted one of Lyon's favorites spells:

" Ice make : Snow Dragon" but as his dragon came rushing towards me I chanted " Open thee.. gate of the ice dragon, Aisu. " and a gorgeous ice blue -while scaled dragon appeared in front of everyone, making their jaws drop. As he said quickly broke Grays attack with his tail, he asked me why I was fighting my boyfriend but before I could even answer 2 more dragons appeared they were Aqua, the water dragon, and Stella and started saying things like " we told you not to hurt our princess. But you didn't listen. You stubborn black Mage. Now we will hunt you down." I sweat dropped, and they attacked him, but their attack was so strong it hit Gray too. Each dragon used his/her roar. Aqua, Aisu and Stella looked at my now knock down boyfriend and Friend and asked me what I wanted to say before when I mumbled " He - he didn't do anything to me, you know we are in the middle of a peaceful fight to see who of them becomes the next S-class mages..... You can return now, thank you. " With that all dragons returned without comments, only Stella whispered "ups" and smiled evilly before disappearing. Everyone who saw the dragons had either fainted or was about to, with exception of Gajell and Natsu, who looked at me with saddened eyes. It was then, when Master into the the fight arena and screamed " this year we have not one S-class mage but six! With a total of 12p. We have Natsu Dragneel and Happy alongside with Gray and Niki! And also Lucy and Zeref, who are no doubt the strongest mages in the guild. That's it people 6 new S-class mages this year! let me hear your cheering roars!" With that everyone started screaming and whistling our names. It felt like home again.

'It's been 30 minutes since I healed Gray, Niki and Gray but they don't wake up. I know they need to rest, but I really want to celebrate alongside with them! Well my wounds had completely healed themselves and now I'm sitting on the infirmary next to Erza and Wendy. I looked at everyone in here and saw everyone who fought against me or Zeref. This send me chills trough the spine, as I stood up to lay on the free Bed on the other side of the room and slowly let myself be embraced by darkness. ( as in sleeping)

-time skip: 3 days later-

We were sitting in the guild still celebrating the results. Everyone was drinking and partying hard, just like expected when Natsu came running towards Zeref, Niki and me with a paper on his hand. I could identify it was an S-class mission. When he arrived I saw how Zeref held my waist, in order to " declare " me as his. I laugh at this, he was so jealous of the cheery haired idiot that it was starting to become annoying.

" Luce! You wanna do a mission with Team Natsu? In order to catch up all the time you weren't there of course! We kicked Lisanna out, in order to have an extra spot for you, If you one day decide to re-join us...just like the old times remember?" This pissed me of, and I was about to slap Natsu across the face for talking about the old times like that. When master walked out of his office, catching everyone's attention as he shouted " BRATS! Shut up and listen! The grand magic games are coming soon, and we will win it like 7 years ago!" "Yeah!! " everyone screamed in aye. " This year we will have 2 teams. Team A and Team B. Sadly Lucy's boyfriend ( not everyone knows who he is in the guild) isn't able to participate. * a loud "oh" :( came from the audience* so this are this years Teams...

Team A:

Erza Scarlet, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Mirajane Strauss and Lucy Heartfilia ! - with Wendy Marvel as reserve!

Team B:

Gajell Redfox, Laxus Dreyar, Elfmann Strauss, Juvia Lockser and Jellal Fernandes! - with Cana Albertona as reserve! "

Master Makarov ended saying that the games would start in a week and that we may train a little. I sighed because I knew just how to train my team. "All members from Team A follow me...NOW! " I demanded. With a boos as bitch voice. Natsu, Erza, Gray and Wendy came running as fast as the wind. I smiled at Zeref and Niki before leaving with my team following me.

We walked until I reached my apartment. Where I summoned Virgo to help me pack my clothes and I told them to pack theirs and that we would be leaving to train in 2 hours. Before they ran to their respective houses, I yelled at them that they better not keep me waiting. As soon as they left and Virgo had already packed all my stuff and asked me for punishment, I sighed and told her she could go back to the Celestial World while I took a warm bath to relax myself a little.

I walked into my bathroom and stripped my clothes before filling my bath-tub with a Strawberry's and Vanilla essence.

I think I fell asleep, because I heard a knock on the door and Erza was asking me if everything was alright. " Yeah, everything is okay. I'm just dressing myself" I lied. I stood up and Re - equipped my typical clothes. A black tank top, with a stamped white cross. ( just like her normal top but in black) some tight black leggings and my black leather boots.

In less than a second I was out of the bathroom.

"Lets go!" I shouted exited.

_____________________

I know what you are thinking... More filling? It's soo boring... Gomen....But do not worry. The fun is just about to start.

🔺- - - -Important!- - - -🔻

{ I want some other ships too...} (as you can see)

*evil laughter*

{don't worry... Zercy is the main ship in this story... ( until I decide to change it 😈) }

Next chapter up ASAP!

~Lots of love 💙 Killergirl2404