Grand Magic Games... The beginning! ( intro)

The week had passed flying. Before we noticed it was already time to head back with the others at the guild. 'I still couldn't believe how fast Akira had adapted and how quickly we had become so close friends. I mean I know her like I know myself, even though I have just met her almost a week ago... ' I thought to myself while following Erza.

" We are here! " Natsu shouted while kicking the doors open, making me snap back to reality. " Great! You are the first ones to arrive! Let me tell master while we wait for the others... " Said Mira, who didn't come to train with us for god knows what reason. " Lu-chan have you already finished your novel? " Asked me Levy while walking towards the group. " Ne Levy, but I promise you, you'll be the first one to read it once its done." I replied while we sat in 'our' table next to Cana to make time.

Almost 20 min. later Fairy Tail Team B appeared, with frowns all over their faces. They looked really tired. More than myself if that's even possible. "Gajell!" Shouted Levy while waving her little hand to the Iron-dragonslayer. " Hey Shrimp... " He said while... Blushing!? " I think you have things to explain to me Levy-chan..." I said teasing her a bit for her blushing 'secret' crush.

" What?!? " She asked me trying to cover her face while turning as red as Erza's hair. "Ara, ara Levy don't be so shy, we all know about your crush..." Said Mirajane while joining us with a fangirl squalling voice.

" N...no..." She whined, knowing we wouldn't leave her in peace.

The sun was already starting to hide, when someone else entered through the guild doors, and this time it was a unwanted person.

" Doranbolt what brings you here today?" Asked master Makarov while looking carefully at the magic council member. " Well I'm here to deliver a letter to Miss Lucy Heartfilia. " He says looking straight through my eyes while handing me a letter. " T-thanks..." I whisper more to myself than him. He then nodded and walked out, like nothing happened.

The guild was in complete silence, not even their breathing could be heard as I took the letter out of its package to read it.

Dear Lucy Heartfilia:

Your actions have shown us, that you are a powerful Mage who's capable of doing many things. This is a letter to inform you, that we are looking for someone with your capabilities to join the 10 saint mages. Your position in there will be still unknown, until you give us a demonstration of power. We hope you think about it and decide what's for best.

Sincerely, the Magic Council.

I stood there in shock. They were asking me to join the 10 mages saints. How did they even knew I had so much power? it's not like I told it to everyone... One thing was clear. They were watching me.

"...cy? Lucy? Lucy. Lucy!" I heard voices calling me, which stopped my thinking. The whole guild was looking at me, trying to figure out what the letter could possibly say to give me such a reaction.

" Yeah? what's wrong? " I asked a worried Wendy who stood besides me. " what's in the letter Lucy?" she questioned me. " Oh... It's nothing. " We better keep going, we don't want to be late on our first day at the GMG. " I changed the subject hoping they would get over it, but they didn't. " Aye aye! but what's in the letter Luce?" Asked the annoying Natsu, while trying to grab the letter away from grip. " Wouldn't you like to know" I say mocking him, while the others still looked at me with precaution until master spoke up " Okay Fairy Tail! Lets get the jewels.. Ups I mean the number 1. Title! Lets get the number 1. title!" he said while walking out of the guild, with everyone following him, including myself.

_____________________

Short little intro to the next Chapter... I know it sucks but hey I'm sick and have lots of things at school to worry so ... GOMEN 😪

I hope next chapter goes better...

~KillerGirl2404