'Strongest' vs Lucy

# I would win. No matter who I fought with, I would always win.

Lucy's p.o.v

We walked outside and I could hear the master making bets. Almost everyone bet for them, except Niki and Master himself.

Once outside I was standing there with my eyes closed when I heard everybody scream" fire dragon.... Heaven wheels armor.... Take over: bunny( A/N : I HATE LISANNA)

... Satan soul:sitri .... Lightning dragon.... Ice make: lance.... Iron dragon... ROAR"

A big mass of magic, from the strongest in the guild was send to me. I could feel the tension in the air, as I say "magic level, rise to 0,000000000000001%" and I simply eat their attack. Yes, like you heard, I ate it. Everyones jaw dropped, when the dust disappeared and they saw my swallowing the whole thing. Then, in order to annoy Natsu I scream: " now I'm all fired up " I could see a vein popping in his forehead, it worked.

" Will you start fighting or what?" I say impatient. " Who is she? " I hear people say... I even heard a " what is she? " This question made me want to laugh, and I would have, 7 years ago but now I just gave them a cold, cocky grin.

I was bored so I decided to make things a little bit more 'my way' when I shouted secret blood control lost magic: "Mirajane" and rose my hand before she collapsed. Erza looked at me stunned when she said: "how did you do that?" And I responded " a good wizard never tells his secret."

It was then when I heard Lisanna scream: Mira! thoughts were coming to my mind when I suddenly lost control of my self and turned myself into a shadow and went to hit her but before I could hit Lisanna Natsu was standing right in front of her, so he received my punch right in the stomach, which made him cough blood. I was smiling, maybe I didn't hit Lisanna but I sure hit him.

Then Natsu stood up as he said: " you are weak, gray punches hurt more!" This was the last drop that made my glass fell. When I screamed " elemental crushing dragon roar" at him. This made a huge mass of all kinds of dragon slaying magic that exist hit them. They all fell unconscious. They had bruises and cuts all over their bodies, they looked like bugs, after you smash them. But they were still alive, just a little bit too damaged to walk, talk or do anything for at least a week... Without any magic help, of course. Just when I was about to head towards Lisanna, to heal her, just so I could beat her up again Loke appeared stopping, so I could calm down. When I finally did, I turned around to see everyone looking at me. So I decided to reveal myself.

I took my hood of and as soon as I did I heard Wendy coming running to me, to hug me, afterwards so did the whole guild. But before they could even touch me, I teleported me, Niki and Wendy somewhere in the woods. I liked Wendy, after all she didn't do anything bad to me before and She was the only one in the guild ( besides makarov) that I could actually trust.

I trusted in Erza, Gray and Levy too but they were too involved with the people who ignored me, for me to trust them trully.

Wendy stand there hugging me, with tears running down her face whispering something,not even my dragon hearing could hear.I finally broke the hug telling her I don't like to be hugged by persons, even if I trust her, physical contact was one of the other thing I developed to dislike in this 7 years.

She apologized to me while I was telling her she didn't had to worry, because she didn't knew anyway. I told her I had a surprise for her, and her eyes lighten up like the stars in the sky. But first I need to tell you who I am.

After explaining her what happened I said: "Me the princess of all demand a portal to the dragons realm be open". and so a portal was open right in front of us.

Wendy was looking at my with her eyes as wide as plates. "Come on" I told her as I took her hand and I walked through the portal with her and Niki.

"Princess?" asked a familiar voice as we appeared in front of Grandeeney's house. "Hey Stella, Grandeeney !" I said smiling at them. " Grandeeney!?" Asks/shouts Wendy running to her foster- parent. "Wendy! look at you, look at how much you have grown this years! " exclaimed Wendy's foster-parent, while turning into a human. " Y-you t-tur-ned yourself into a hu-human?!" "Indeed I did" she responded smiling. "Hey Stella, hey Grandeeney, I want my mother to know one of my Nakamas. Will you join us for dinner tonight?" I asked politely " sure hime! " said both dragons in unison. "Well come on Wendy! " I told her while wings like Stella's appeared in my back. I took her like Happy used to take me when we flew away until we reached the palace. "Mom! I'm back! come meet one of my friends! " I shouted while entering. " Is that the way to talk to a queen? Who just happened to be your mother? " she told me in response. We both laughed.

-Time skip after dinner -

"Well, we got to go now... The people I beat up probably are worried about Wendy." I said while opening the portal to earth-land " Lucy, remember to come next week, we got things to talk about! " said my mother as we were leaving "A-aye.." I managed saying before we returned. We appeared in front of fairy hills. "So I guess you are staying here Wendy, Sayonara!" I said while teleporting somewhere else with Niki. I noticed Niki didn't talk much, I was wondering why.

__________________________

I think this wasn't my best chapter but I'm working on the next one and I'll update it ASAP!

{I do not own fairy tail}

-love you

~KillerGirl2404