Surrender?

#Just then, Natsu broke free from Luke's grip and punched him right in face while he was listening to me talk. " That's a no then" I said with a sadistic laugh as I smirked at them and told them to attack.

3rd person p.o.v

"  C and D attack the man. Do not, I repeat do not touch Lucy." First Master, Mavis said as everyone, charged against Luke while A and B take Lucy to a safe place. " Bitch you ain't going anywhere near me! " Lucy screamed as a  black light rose from the place she was standing in and illuminated the sky as her appearance changed completely. This was no longer the version of Lucy they knew. This had red eyes that represented darkness, just darkness. It's funny how they say the eyes are the windows of the soul ,well in this case her soul was as dark as coal. Her hair was black as her body had some strange tribal markings on her arms. This version of Lucy was even more scarier than the one the others knew from Tenrou Island. All her factions represented blood lust and were thirsty for vengeance. And if you looked into her eyes, you could feel the hatred emanating from her inside.

" Erza, Jellal, Stella, Metallicana, Gray, Juvia, Gajeell MOVE! " Acnologia shouted as he pushed the others to the side just in time for them to avoid the attack Lucy threw. Sadly he wasn´t fast enough, as he got caught by it and was send flying back for at least 100 ft. until he stopped blasting throw trees and ended up crashing against one and falling to the floor. ( A/ N: Everyone was in his/her human form) You could hear them hold their breath until they saw he was alive... well everyone except the other dragons, and Zeref who were familiar to him or the ones he killed by cold hand. " You bastard, that wasn't a blast for you. You are the big, prize.  Wait for your turn to suffer. " Lucy said with another sadistic laugh at the end as Erza charged against her. " I´m sorry Lucy but it's for the best! she said as she tried and sliced flesh form her stomach with her sword but everybody got a surprise as she started laughing even more. She sounded like a sado-masochist. " You gotta try something more powerful than that Titania. Common I know you have something. Heavens Wheel Armor maybe? It looked like you like to use that when you cut my body, deepening every cut until the bone... " She ended smirking and licking her lips. " What happened to you? What are you talking about? " 

" Don't play dumb with me! " She screamed. Her crimson red eyes now darkening into blood red ones. " I will make all of you feel what I felt the time I was your hostage and the time you treated me like trash, a weakling, like a replacement. " she spitted the word replacement like it was venom, filled with utterly disgust. She said as everyone heard a " Stellar dragon roar! " and Lucy's favorite roar was send towards her. Well I think you should guess what she did right? she made a back flip and well took it straight ahead. She didn't even try to eat it. In fact she didn't even try to move but as the dust settled everyone saw her standing there, just like nothing happened. " Is that the best that you have? " She asked with her psycho-face. " Water Nebula ; Ice-make unlimited: One sided chaotic dance " and Ice and Water flew towards her. Only this time she did made something that changed things a little : " Reflector. " she managed to twist their magic in such way that it changed it's target and was now directed to them. Gray quickly chanted " Ice-make shield to protect himself but not all of the blades were stopped as they cut through the ice and managed to hit him; Once on his left ribs and second on is left shoulder, which caused Juvia to forget everything and scream for his Graysama. Causing her to become hurt too.

" Well this love you have towards him Juvia, it's pathetic. In fact it is so pathetic I'm going to kill you for boring me to death. Fallen Angel's magic : Destroy of innocence. " as a monstrous mass of Black and White Light combined and were shot into his direction. And it hit. Blood was spilled everywhere as a hiper high agonizing scream echoed against the trees and rocks. Everything went dead silence, even Luke and the ones they were fighting with. A short sob like breathing could be heard as they saw someone laying on the floor, his face almost unrecognizable because of the deep cuts and.. burns? It was him. His father. He came silently back and waited for a chance to attack but as he saw gray was about to be stroked with a deadly attack he saved him... again. A tear escaped Lucy´s eyes. " How miserable you have become. " She said her psycho-sado-masochist mask still plastered on her face. " This reminds me not only of a week ago before Luke saved me from all of you but Tenrou Island. Remember? Kicking, Punching, throwing magic? Well, lets see how you would like that to happen to you. * evil laughter * " 

" Death Pillar ! " Zeref chanted against Lucy, just in time because she didn´t see it as it hit her straight ahead but this time she had scratches and there was blood spilling out of her forehead. " Well this just got interesting. Chain magic, drain " and everyone was held up, Natsu, Sting, Erza, bleeding Gray and injured Juvia, Gajeell, Igneel... Everyone except for Luke ( obviously ), Zeref and Acnologia.

" Sweetheart I was about to rip the little blue haired girl apart! " Luke whined. " Well you can ripp her appart all you want after we show them how them our team work * wink * " She said. " Okay my light, let's show them. " " Sweetheart?! My Light?! " Screamed Zeref, raging out. turning himself. Red eyes, Black hair, scary as shit face? Yeah just like Lucy. " What did you say, emo boy? " she asked Zeref. " Emo boy? Seriously? " commented Mirajane who was in her Satan Soul: Sitri trying to break free from the chains just as the others.

"  Well let's see who kills everyone first, you, my Daten-shi (Dark Fallen Angel) or me. " She provoked him. " You are forgetting me! " Acnologia said joining. " How is it possible that you are even alive? " Asked Luke " You thought a spell made to steal the innocence out of people was going to kill me, the Apocalypse Dragon, the Dragon of darkness? I'm so sorry not sorry to break your ideas but you're totally wrong." Well enough chit chat let's fight and see who breaks first. We or them." She said once again pointing at everyone being hold by magic golden chains, just like Lucy was the 3 Weeks before. They were forming some kind of circle around them, this looked like some kind of Ritual.

" Fallen Angel: Hell''s & Holly Punishment!  "  Me and Luke screamed joining hands, as a gold and black light surrounded us. An then well, expanded everywhere near us. Everyone being hold up by the chains were hurt . Only Acnologia was able to avoid it while transforming into the almighty Apocalypse Dragon just in time to fly somewhere up in the sky where Luke´s and Lucy's attack didn't reach him. Sadly Zeref didn't had wings, but he crated a wall out of dark magic to use like a shield. Sadly was the attack a little bit stronger than his barrier and as it broke the golden black light hit him making him slide back a little as he stopped it with his arms, while he proceeded on doing his attack " Death slice " as a thin but sharp layer of darkness were thrown at L's direction. ( Lucy and Luke)  Lucy was able to fly with her dragon wings while Luke stayed at earth and received the attack straight ahead. Luke was thrown back until he crashed against Natsu's chained body. " Take that son of your mother! " Sting yelled as Natsu was igniting himself on fire to burn Luke. " Luke! Watch out! " screamed Lucy to him as Acnologia hit her with his tail and she was thrown back to earth. A enourmous crater formed where she fell and as she stood up she yelled " The dragon is mine, you take care of that traitor and you better make him suffer! * psycho laugh * " while flying once again towards her father.

" It's time for you to pay for all your sins. " She whispered to herself as she used elemental dragon Iron fist to hit him from below. Only this time he grabbed his fist with his claws as he hardly squeezed her hand until all the bones in her hand broke. " I aint easy to kill you know." he said with a sadistic face " Me neither. " She responded while charging against him once again. " Let's see who can stand longer then. " he replied while charging her way also.

___________________________________________________________________________

What the fuck was this chapter? Like, seriously. I'm disappointed at myself. This was bad. I could make it better but I'm in a hurry so I got to go. I just wanted to give you the next chappy ASAP.

Next chapter is " Defending what's yours"

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, FOLLOW AND LIKE (VOTE)

It means a lot to me.

If you have Ideas that you think could help improve the story just tell me through mesages! 

Lots of love, 

-Chiara (KillerGirl2404)