Forgivenes?

But what he did next surprised me the most. He sat down next to me, and hugged me. It wasn't something hot, it wasn't something sexy, it was a hug that a father gives his child when they are having problems. " W-what are you doing?" I said between sobs I was scared , sad and totally emotionally done. " I-I'm sorry" he said now looking straight to my eyes. I saw tears falling from his eyes too. " B-but w-why? " I asked shaking. I couldn't even breath right, because my sadness was drowning me. " You know all that time, my feelings took control of me. I love you, but you are also my biggest fear. And when I saw you forgive the white haired Mage, and saw you fighting your dark feelings my dark feelings kicked in. I was scared. I didn't want to fight with you, but I knew that once you regain consciousness you would hate me and that's alright. But I just want to tell you how sorry Im for all that I did. Even when my feelings controlled me, I was still myself and I can't believe I hurt you. Then there's also the fact that I saw your mother reflected in yourself and I know she may have told you everything before me and it hurts me like hell to have k-killed her. I - I love her and I always will. " he finished while he cried out loud. He held me thigh between his arms. But I could feel him breaking down, just like me. " I f-forgive you. " I said while I hugged him back. Now we were both crying in each others shoulders. And then I heard it. Someone was running towards me. And as the time passed I could hear them. "They are alive?" I asked while my heart was filled with the most high amount of joy I have never felt in these last days.

" Yes they are." Said Acnologia while letting me go giving me a warm smile. I was filled with happiness. I couldn't believe it. They were alive. All of them. Even the ones that got knocked down. There they were. Screaming my name and cursing Acnologia. Wait what!? I had to stop them. This was a misunderstanding. " Stop! " I shouted at the tops of my lungs. They didn't care. They kept running towards me... And him. There was Natsu, Lisanna, Gramps, Mavis, Gajeel, Mirajane, Gray, Wendy, Cana, Laxus, Erza , Happy, Carla, Evergreen, Juvia , Levy, and Niki. But then I realized it. 'Where was Zeref? I couldn't see him. Did I truly... No way. Why were the others alright then? ' then reality hit me. Zeref let the darkness control him too. And the fairy glitter spell attack everyone controlled with the fangs of evil. I simply stood there dumb footed , waiting, wanting, and realizing things. When I heard Acnologias loud defending roar I was snapped out of my thoughts. They were already here, and they were attacking him! " Where is Zeref? " I asked loud. " Where the fuck is Zeref ! " I shouted. Everyone turned their attention to me. " Lucy, we haven't seen him since your attack. " Said Wendy sadly. " We, we are so so sorry Lucy! " Said everyone in unison. " Ok. " I said coldly while I finished with "everyone stop attacking my father. " everyone's eyes grew wide in confusion. " Why? " Shouted Natsu while sending Acnologia a fire dragon roar. It clearly didn't hurt him, but I knew he felt sad and dead inside. Then I explained them what happened when they were 'gone' and how I forgave him and all. " You have grown much, this whole time. " Said Makarov breaking the silence formed when I explained. Then the stupid flame brain Natsu asked me why? He wanted to know why not hurt him Because he had hurt me so much, he said Acnologia deserved punishment. I interrupted him with a slap. If he thought that way about Acnologia possessed dark side, then what did he think about me, hurting my Nakamas? I felt my heart shatter even more. The I saw everyone send little attacks towards Natsu, like they agreed with me.

-Natsu p.o.v-

I felt everyone attacking me and I couldn't understand why. I just said that Acnologia deserved punishment for what he did to Lucy. Being controlled or not, he hurt my Luce. I wouldn't let that slip away so easily. But everyone disagreed with me... I wonder why?

-Erza's p.o.v-

I hit Natsu in the back of his head. What was he thinking? Saying Acnologia deserves punishment even though he was possessed ? I realize why she slap him. She clearly misunderstood Natsu. I mean he's in love with her, and I know that's why he wants to hurt him, because he hurt her. But that wasn't the way of saying it. I think Lucy thought that Natsu meant that everyone who attacks their friends deserves punishment, doesn't matter if they are posses or not. He clearly is a Baka. I mean if someone who's possessed attacks their Nakama and then gets out if their trance, they truly feel guilty. Just like Jellal who killed one of our childhood friends Simon while being controlled by darkness and still can't understand why I forgave him. He thinks he's a monster even though it wasn't really him. I know she's feeling that way right now and I can't help but feel sorry for her. He broke her heart so many times and now again.