Grand Magic Games... The beginning

#the others still looked at me with precaution until master spoke up " Okay Fairy Tail! Lets get the jewels.. Ups I mean the number 1. Title! Lets get the number 1. title!" he said while walking out of the guild, with everyone following him, including myself.

When we finally arrived the city after taking the train, it was almost 9pm and we had to check in our hotels.

" Lucy-chan, what do you think the results will be?" asked me Akira. " Well I'm sure we are gonna win Akira!" I said as we entered the hotel. It was calm and rustic with wood and stone decorations.

" Aye!" she cheered before Master gave us the key of our respective rooms. The girls had 3 rooms: 2 for the ones that would fight:

Wendy, Erza, Me (our exceeds too), Cana, Juvia and Mirajane

And another, for the rest.

The boys also had to share rooms but they had more than 5 rooms... 2 for the ones that compited:

1. Natsu,Jellal and Elfmann (also happy)

2.Gray, Laxus and Gajeel ( panther lily too)

-Timeskip at night...-

I was about 12 o'clock ar night and I was resting in my queen sized bed next to Niki when a loud voice filled the city.

" Welcome guilds to the annual Grand Magic Games! First of all the announcer Mato - kabo today's the preliminary event that is called Sky Labyrinth. You have to be one of the first eight teams to arrive the goal, in order to move on. The city is not responsible for lost of lives or possible injuries...Good luck, Kabo " with that the voice disappeared and the city was covered by screams. ' The other teams... ' I thought while running out of the hotel, with everyone behind me. Many paths were then created and you could see the other guilds starting to run towards the labyrinth. Team B was running just in front of us when I had an idea. " Guys hold on to me, now!" I ordered and as soon as they did I teleported us to the goal, where Mato was jumping of excitement. " Fairy Tail team A broke the records people! Arriving the goal in less than 2 minutes! Kabo!" With that he said we could head back to sleep. Natsu and the others were cheering for coming in first place, which annoyed me. The city went wild though. Not believing that Fairy Tail could win again after so many years.

I simply gave out a " tsk..." Before teleporting back to my room. My head hurt and I couldn't handle the noise everyone was making.

Not realizing nothing, I drifted back to sleep.

_______________________________________________________

Tsk -_- I'm reaaaaaly angry right now. Wattpad has gone berserk lately! Ugh. I wrote like 5 hours in this chapter and now it's gone. UGH. I hate it. Why does it have to happen to me?

Why so often?

Ugh. I don't know.

All I know is that when I try saving something, to publish it later it says it safe but when I open the fille it's GONE!

😭😭😭😭😭

~KillerGirl2404