Fight? (Part. 2)

Ugh! I was already finishing this chapter when my phone decided to die (because of the battery) an everything I wrote was deleated! So pissed of... AGAIN! So I'm sorry but I won't write a detailed fight about Natsu and Laxus again. And it might be shorter too.

~Gomen

_____________________

# "I'm all fired up!"

"Get over it already, I won't let you win! " shouted Laxus with anger covering his face. " Let's see about that!" exclaimed a pissed Natsu.

" Fire dragon's roar!" He exclaimed as he gathered and released a large quantity of flames from his mouth at Laxus. He quickly dodges it, attacking Natsu with his Lighting Storm. He was hit by it, but he didn't care about the pain, he was decided. A hour of fighting later, both of them had scratches and bruises all over their body's when Laxus said " Flame brain, you have grown into a stronger person in this past years, I have decided to let you walk out the cave. " " Thanks Laxus! I won't disappoint you you'll see! common Happy lets go meet the others! " he said as he happily ran out the cave, followed by his blue flying Exceed.

"Natsu?!" Everyone asked surprised. " Yeah.... " He responded rubbing the back of his head. " How did you do to defeat the S-class Mage my child? " Asked a stunned Makarov. "Well you'll see... We started fighting, he attacked me and I attacked him, we dodged each others attacks at the beginning but then we were attacking non-stop non-dodge ( lol that rhymes!) until he decided that I was good to keep going... " Explained Natsu bravely . Every ones jaw dropped. Well they had rights to, because Laxus was indeed able to defeat Jura years ago. "Looks like Fire Nature Freak is strong" Commented Gray. " What did you just say Popsicle? " Asked an annoyed Natus. " Wanna fight?" Asked Gray ignoring Natsu's question "Bring it on then!" Responded Natsu. Everyone sweat- dropped anime style.

No longer than a minute had passed when something was flying / being thrown breaking everything at its pace until it crashed with the fighting Gray and Natsu. "What the ... " They asked before collapsing on the ground. " Erza don't run away from me! " asked a really pissed of voice that belonged to ... Mira! " I ain't running anywhere! " stated Erza standing up, walking through the path of destroyed trees and things she made to continue her fight against Mira.

" Hey guys lets go watch their fight! Gihi " said Gajell. Everyone nodded and started running towards the 2 against 2 battle. They were close enough to hear Lucy scream :

" Survey the heavens, Open the

heavens..

Show me they appearance...

With such shine.

Oh Tetrabiblos...

I'm the ruler of the stars..

Aspect become complete...

Open my malevolent gate.

Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine! ~ Urano Metria!"

Soon a light wrapped everything and a light blast was thrown at the poor Zeref, who received this attack and got knocked down. Of course they were already at their limits after hours from fighting. Everyone looked in awe at one of their strongest Mages. Defeating their no doubt also one of their strongest Mages. Everyone ran towards her, while she hurried to heal the 3 S-class mages lying unconscious on the floor, while chanting one of her favourites healing spells on them : ' Heaven dragon holy cure 'She was holding Zerefs head on her lap while she noticed her skin was healing itself. ' Cool!' she whispered to herself, as she leaned down to kiss the sleepy Zeref on the forehead.