Training and a pleasing surprise

Hey guys... In this chapter I'm finally gonna include one of my own OC's. Thanks for reading!

_____________________

"Let's go!" I shouted as I opened a portal in the middle of my house.

I passed trough it first, and while looking at my surroundings I realized I was just in the place I wanted to be. The Heartfilia Mansion. Yeah I had been going there to train lately, when Acnologia decided to give me a day of. So it's in a good state. " Miss Lucy! We're glad you are back already " greeted me the some maids. " Aye! Thanks. " I replied. "Don't worry mistress. Do you want us to show your guests their rooms? " they asked politely. " Sure, thanks!" I said while indicating my team to follow the maids.

"This is gonna be a long week..." I told myself while heading towards my room.

-timeskip next morning-

- Gray's p.o.v-

I woke up the next morning when I heard a loud knock on my door. " Oi Popsicle you are ready? Luce is waiting for us. Said no one else as the flame brain. " Aye! I'm coming." I replied while standing up and started doing my morning routine such as brushing my teeth and taking a shower. When I was finished, I ran downstairs to meet the others.

Who were already about to leave the mansion! " Wait! " I shouted while sprinting towards them. They turned around and Natsu murmured something I wasn't able to hear. As I was finally able to catch up with them, all of us followed the beautiful Lucy... Wait. what am I thinking! Okay anyways... We walked into a the part of a forest that belonged to the Heartfilia family am I noticed many trees were broken in half or were either frozen or burnt to ash. It creeped me out a little, when Lucy said " I used to train here, trying to become even stronger to destroy you guys... " while she laughed at the last part. " but I don't want to get revenge on you anymore " I sighed. This really, really relaxed me.

We stopped when we arrived an open place where Lucy chanted some weird things in some language I couldn't understand when monsters started appearing everywhere. " What the... " I was cut of by a monster who shot me some kind of ice blast. "Oh! you wanna fight against ice? " I screamed launching myself at the monster chanting:" ice make - frozen blade" when a big ice blade appeared in my hands, while I stabbed the monster with it. But it didn't work. My attacks simply passed through the monsters body, not causing any harm. I then saw Natsu, fighting against a monster who looked like mine, but had Fire powers, that stunningly, Natsu could not eat. " W-what the hell are this things? " Asked Erza, while her monster stabbed her with a black katana. " Don't ask me!" replied Wendy, as she was thrown against the floor by her wind monster.

Lucy look at us with pity ,while she said " Focus guys. You need to find a reason to fight for. Something that means everything to you. Focus your feelings towards it, into your magic. Only that way you'll be able to hurt and defeat any of my monsters."

Then it hit me. What was I fighting for? I knew the answer immediately. My Nakamas . I was fighting for her and for the flame head, as well as for Erza and Wendy. I was fighting for my friends, my family, not for my self. I wanted to protect them because they mean to much for me and I don't want them to get hurt. It was then, when I felt myself growing bigger. I felt some kind of new power growing inside of me. When I canalized all my the feelings towards my magic, I was indeed able to hurt and even destroy the monster with one attack. Everyone was surprised, even myself. Lucy smiled warmly at me, before saying I could rest next to her while the others discovered what she meant. I blushed a bit when I sat next to her, while we waited the others to develop their magic into the next level.

We laughed and talked about the old times and I started to think about how much she means to me. I can't seem able to think about living without her.' I... Think I... no. That can't be possible. She's like a little sister to me! Gray control yourself.' I was thinking when Natsu came and sat on the other side of Lucy. That bastard. Wait am I jealous? No. Am I?