Forgiveness

# ' I can't believe you would do that, Lucy. ' the person in the shadows thought before disappearing once again.

Lucy's p.o.v

"Lucy! Luce! are you okay? Why are you crying? " Asked no other than Natsu Dragneel, someone I truly didn't want to see in a moment like that. " Go away Dragneel, leave me alone!" I responded but he came closer and closer but when he was 2 feet behind me, he abruptly stopped. " I smell tears, Luce what happened?" he asked with a concerned voice tone. " Nothing just..." I couldn't finish my sentence, because I was crying once again. ' Zeref. Zeref. Zeref ' was all I could think about, 'would he forgive me? If he would, will things be like they used to?'

Suddenly, I felt a warm embrace around me but I couldn't fight back, I couldn't scream at him to let me go. I missed him. I missed my best friend, I missed how the things used to be before the whole ' youareweak ' thing, so I let him. I let myself break sourrounded by his strong arms because I knew he wouldn't let me go, not then. Altough there was still some part of me that was hurt by what he did " please.... " I said, which was followed by a really long silence. "Natsu d-don't ever let me go a-again " I finished, my voice breaking down twice in the process. " Luce " he whispered slowly and quietly into my ear. " I won't ever, never let you go once again. " He ended while holding me even closer to his warm body. His chin was on the top of my head while my head was resting against his upper chest. I felt safe around him, like I used to.

We were like that for quite a while, when all of the sudden I fell asleep.

The next thing I know is that I woke up in a pitch dark cell. There was nothing around me except for well, darkness.
I tried to scream, but my mouth was covered with some kind of rope. I tried to move, but that didn't work either. My hands and feet were hold by some kind of chains. Even though I couldn't see anything because of the darkness I felt the coldness of the hand-cups against my skin. The cold metal squeezing my wrists causing me pain. The blood slowly dripping down the open wounds the chains made. " Fire dragon's roar " I said to myself but nothing come out my mouth. ' What the hell is going on? ' I asked myself. I was confused, in pain and sad.

" I see you are awake, sweetheart " I voice echoed in the room. " Where am I? why am I here? Who are you? " There were so much things I wanted to say in that moment but all that came out my mouth was a " mphmgphmy" because of the rope. I tried harder to get off the hand cups and chains but I only ended up hurting myself even more. That action seemed to wake the interest on the mysterious person, as he said " I will let you speak, but only because I want to know something about you, but if you don't answer my questions I swear I will make sure you taste pain. " And then, suddenly the rope in my mouth disappeared.

" Do you recognize my voice? " The voice asked. Which confused me, a lot. "Why would I recognize your voice? Do I even know you? " I said, my voice trembling at the thought someone I care about is doing this to me. " You are right... You forgot. " "Forgot? Forgot what? " I asked, I was seriously getting even more confused by the second. " Do you really want to know? I don't think remembering me is well... how do I put it, essential to my plan"  the voice teased. " I would" I whispered more to myself than anyone.

"Unfortunately I can't help you with that, you got to remember by yourself... Now rest, you'll need your strength for later " the voice said as I was induced into an almost endless sleep.

3rth. Person p.o.v

"Where is Lucy?" Natsu asked, concern written all over his voice. " I don't know Fire-breath, maybe she went for a walk" responded Gray. " Why are you looking for her?" asked no other than Lisanna. " Non of your business. " He responded coldly, kicking the doors of the FairyTail's resting room and walking out, searching for Lucy.

" What the hell is from with the firefreakofnature? " Gray commented to Erza who was eating a piece of her favourite dessert, strawberry cake. " I don't know, but I'm sure it's something important. " 

"Where the hell are you Lucy?" Natsu screamed in the middle of the park but no one responded. He kept on walking, running into a no-specific direction. Until he crashed against something, better said someone. " Watch your step Fairy. " the cocky voice said, not even looking down to see against who he had crashed. "  Watch your step my ass, Sting " Natsu hissed  at Sting. " Have you seen Lucy? She's gone. I cant seem able to find her. " He asked him, which turned his face into a pale gloomy one. " She's gone? What do you mean by she's gone? Why can't you find her? When did she disappear? " Sting bombed Natsu with thousands of questions, all at once until Natsu slapped him. " Shut up and help me find her. " he commanded " Well I don't think that's a good idea..." Sting responded, trying to walk away in order to not give Natsu an explanation but he wouldn't let go, not without knowing what he did to her. To his Luce. "Let go of me, Fairy!" he said, punching Natsu in the guts, in order to break free, which only worked to anger Natsu more and causing him to do a fire dragons roar at him, which Sting easily dodged by jumping to the side. "Both of you stop it now! " a voice roared at the distance. It was Erza. " Natsu, tell me what happened, now! " she commanded as she came closer to the boys.

After Natsu was ready in informing Erza about the dissappierance of Lucy, she decided to go back to the guild to tell it to Makarov, in order to organize a serching crew. They wouldnt let her dissappear, not again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I know I took to much to update and I know this chapter was crappy but I had a busy month... I was in a wheelchair, I was sick... Well leaving that apart I hope I will be able to update the next chappy this week, as a " I'm Sorry. "