Who's stroger?

Natsus p.o.v for those Nalu shippers in there <3 I actually do ship them but there are so many Nalu fanfics...

____________________

-Natsu p.o.v-

Shit. No. This isn't happening. Luce, why? why did I say that to you? Why did I defend Lisanna? Ugh I guess I was pissed at her for hugging those light and shadow freaks. Seriously, when I saw them hugging and talking about friendship I felt something burning inside me. Was I.... Was I jealous? Yeah. I was. I can't stand to see her with other guys, not even her own boyfriend. It's something that burns in my chest. I burns me, a fire dragonslayer. Now she's fighting against Lisanna. Man is Lisanna annoying, she stalks me everywhere! I mean like when she first arrived it was awesome to be around her, but this is too much. Lucy on the other hand is... I don't even know how to describe it. She's just perfect.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Lisanna turned into something else than an animal? How did she learn that? It looks like Mira's satan-soul but different.

While Lucy was performing a holy nova, I heard her ask "why now. " while holding her hands against her head. I couldn't really understand what she meant, but I think it was something like what happened on Tenrou Island.

I was trying to discover what she meant, when suddenly Lisanna, who was thrown to the wall by Lucy, was now right in front of her and chanted something I wasn't able to hear. Then, the whole audience gasped, as Mato and Master explained everyone what the spell was about. I felt anger boiling inside me. My love towards Lisanna as an old long lost friend disappeared as it was now replaced with hatred. How could she do that to Lucy? To my Luce?

She wasn't strong enough before and now without her new powers, she's just as weak as before but now I've realized that i missed saving her because I liked saving her. Sadly I discovered it after I said those horrible things to her that turned her so cold- hearted and different. That caused her to hide her feelings for herself. To pretend she's stronger than she is. Oh Lucy... Why?

-Back to Lucy's p.o.v....-

" I open thy, gate of the lion, Leo. " I said and soon Loke appeared. " We're going to do this the old way then... " I said to Lisanna. " How can you use magic? that spell is supposed to nullify all magic in a person's body! " she said. I sighed. Well looks like you need another dirty trick to win then, because even with this/my old amount of magic, I'm gonna defeat you.. " I answered. You could see she was beyond pissed as she tried to kick me. Keyword tried. I dodged it jumping to my left, as she quickly tried again, only this time I wasn't able to dodge it and was sent flying against the wall. This take-over was truly strong. " How dare you hurt my princess with your filthy hands? " Loke asked using 'Regulus Impact' she took all of it because she wasn't even paying attention to him, as she continued hitting me over and over again. " Once a weakling, always a weakling." she laughed and mocked me. " Let me say that to you. " I said as I held her leg and pushed her to the ground. I stood up as I held into her hair and started pulling at it, as she kicked my stomach with her knee. I quickly let go of her hair as she was about to hit me again, dodging it and placing my fist against her jaw. She coughed up some blood, as I smirked. "Soul combination " I chanted as Loke and I turned into a single person. It was me, but had orange hair and golden ring with a green stone incrusted on it. " Regulus Burning rage. " I said as I hit her once again. Only this time . Loke took part as a beam of light hit her afterwards, the curiosity about this attack is that the light burned as an burning fire as it reaches its enemy. She groaned in pain. 'Good.' I said myself, when I heard Loke chuckle. I forgot our body's and souls were combined...

The audience was delayed by our performance as they watched every of our moves closely.

It almost had passed an hour and our attacks were almost even. I was wining tough... Because even if she used strong spells against me, I kept on going and she looked exhausted. " Well I got to say that I'm impressed about your endurance, but I need to end this once and for all. " She said coldly, looking at me. " I agree." I shortly responded as she started saying her spell and I said mine...

" Survey of the Heavens, open

the heavens...

All the stars,far and wide...

Show me their appearance...

With such shine.

Oh Tetrabiblos...

I'm the ruler of the stars....

Aspect become complete...

Open thy malevolent gate.

Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine!

Urano Metria!"

And soon all the planets and stars joined to create a huge light bam that was send towards her as she sent a dark bam towards me. The both of them clashed agaist each other colliding, fighting to reach the other side to defeat the enemy and win. "This is the last attack." We said in unison, before focusing on our attacks again I was shining gold, as Lisanna was surrounded by a shining darkness. As the shadow and light bam were fighting each other , everyone was doing their best to pay total attention and focus on the battle.

" Why are you fighting? " I heard a voice in my head say. " I'm strong and I will never loose against Lisanna!" I replied in my head. As the black laser/beam was heading more and more into my direction. " Why am I loosing? " I asked myself. I got no reply, as I thinked about that question deeply when I realized the true answer. " I'm not fighting to win, I'm fighting to defend something that is precious to mine. I'm fighting to prove people wrong. I'm not only fighting because i seek revenge, no. I'm fighting because she destroyed my relationships with my Nakamas, my friends and my old love, Natsu. Something I will never, ever forgive her. She broke me from the inside out and I'm here fighting right now to show her that I'm putted back together, I'm rising from the ground like a skyscraper and there's no one to put me down right now. "

I ended answering the question as the dust was settling down.

All I suddenly felt was numbness. I wasn't able to feel my body.

-3rd person's p.o.v-

Dust was covering the area and it really only worked to stress the audience, as they weren't able to see who was winning, all they could see was light, but they couldn't determinate who was winning.

Soon the dust settled and everyone gasped, as they saw who was still standing.

It was...

_____________________

Cliffhanger! muahahahaha I'm so evil 😈

What do you think about this chappy? Like it? Love it?

CØMMĖNT -> VØTĖ ->

SÚBSCRĪBĖ

Lots of love,

~KillerGirl2404