Okay?

# -3rd person's p.o.v-

Dust was covering the area and it really only worked to stress the audience, as they weren't able to see who was winning, all they could see was light, but they couldn't determinate who was winning.

Soon the dust settled and everyone gasped, as they saw who was still standing.

It was...

Lucy.

-Lucy's p.o.v-

I felt my numb body begin to shake, as I was breathing heavily. I had never, ever performed Urano Metria for so long and this, this feeling inside me, was starting to make me also feel really dizzy. 'I think, I'll have some rest later, yeah. That sounds great...' I was thinking to myself, as I realized what just happened. The crowd went crazy. Literally. They started whistling and screaming, while cheering and supporting. I sighed. I had won against Lisanna Straus after all. I had to enjoy this, as long as it lasted.

" There you have it people! Even with most of her magic nullified, she defeated her enemie. Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail Team A wins against her rival in Fairy Tail Team B, Lisanna Straus! Earning 10p. For her team. -kabo " announced Mato, as the bell rang and concluded the battle.

People from Fairy-Tail were running towards us, but they couldn't face me. They looked at me with faces of horror, like I'm some kind of monster; or regret, like they regretted called me weak. ' Tsk. Serves them good. ' I said to myself, walking in the opposite direction. There they were, Erza, Gray, Akira and *sigh* Natsu. I didnt want to see them, not now. Even though I forgave Gray and Erza and Akira didnt do anything, Natsu was there. He was, and will always be the cause of my pain. I walked quicker, but my body was almost broken and I knew I wouldn't last long this way, as I felt someone picking me up, bridal style. My head was still spinning around but I could recognize it was... Sting? I smiled weakly as I hid my face I the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. I trusted him fully and I felt safe around him.

-No one's p.o.v-

Lucy had won the battle in a fair way, even though she didn't have much magic left. She had to prove them wrong and so she did. Lisanna was lying unconscious on the floor. As Mato announced Lucy's win. The whole guild was filled with guilt. She wasn't weak after all, and they made her believe she was. Some, were afraid of her. She received that attack but was still able to attack and defend herself and even win? As they finally reached the arena, everyone except for Akira, Erza, Gray, the exceeds and Natsu went towards Lisanna. The rest, headed towards Lucy. Their long lost and found friend.

Natsu was running towards her, but everyone could see she wanted to run away from him. " Luce, please stop!" he yelled but no sound came from his mouth as he realized she was in Stings arms. " Let her go Light-freak of Nature! " He shouted instead. He felt anger and jealously flowing on his inside, as she hid her face in the crook of his neck and murmured something about feeling safe around him.

That was it. " Don't you see she doesn't want to be around you? She hates you, and she always will. You only cause her pain. For gods sake, leave her alone! " Sting yelled, holding Lucy's body closer to his. He heard her mumbling something like a "thanks" as Natsu, now with anger radiating from him, replied " No. You are lying! I may be a bit dense, but I would never cause her pain! You are the cause of everything! If you haven't attacked her, as she tried to talk to you and your shadow freak twin, she wouldn't have to be beaten up by Minerva and I wouldn't have to come for her help cause she couldn't handle it and she wouldn't have ran away in the first place." " Oh shut up flame brain, you know thats not true. You were treating her like crap, since that white haired bitch came back. She used to love you and what did you do? you teared her heart appart. She came crying to me, to tell me how much it hurt her to see you like that. She didnt recognize you, and I'm sure she would have left Fairy Tail. You doing to her such things and calling her a weakling in the middle of her fight just rushed the things." Sting ended, while walking towards Sabertooths resting place leaving a shocked Natsu and well, the whole audience behind. Just as he was about to leave the arena he added " I used to look up to you Natsu, but since you started doing so many bad things to Lucy, I do not anymore. All I feel towards you now is pure disgust."

As they finally reached the infirmary Sting slowly placed her in the bed. She had fallen asleep in his arms, so when she layied on the bed she found it cold. Nothing like his warm embrance. He looked at her closely, as he placed a hand over her forehead and sweetly patted it as he covered her with some blankets so she wouldnt catch a cold. He was about to leave, when she said " Please. Stay with me " she said weakly as she looked straight into his eyes. " But what will the people think ab- " he was saying as she cutted him off. " Sting Eucliffe, you better put your ass in the bed right now or I swear I'll tell the people about it. " she threatened him, which clearly worked. He placed himself on her left side, while they laughed. " You really think I would do it? " she asked between laughs. " Who knows, maybe. If you so badly wanted to lay next to the almighty Sting Eucliffe... " he joked, causing them to laugh even more.

Their laughs ecchoed everywhere. The distance between the guild's infirmaries was close afterall. They talked about their lifes in these past years and drank from a nearby bottle of Vodka but as he asked her something the smile on her face quickly faded. " So... Is there a man in your life?" he asked, curiosity written all over his face, which was now just a couple of centimeters away from hers. " You could say so... " she answered kinda avoiding the subject. " So, who's the lucky guy? " 'he kept on asking, he really wanted to know didn't he?' she thought before she gave a short sober answer. " Oh, just some guy a met years ago. " " So it's nothing serious?" he asked once again. " It actually is, why do you ask so much? " she asked now, concerned of the answer he might give her. " Well I wanted to see what would happen if I did this. " He said before closing the gasp between them. He kissed her. " St- Stin - Sting " She said while she tried to push him away, but his gap was firm and it wasnt so easy.

Finally, he let go of her. " WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! WHY WAS THAT FOR! " she shouted confution and anger controlling her but her face was blushing thousend shapes of red. " SHH, Luce. Please let me explain. " he tried to shut her up, but she wouldn't stop. " FOR GOD SAKES LUCY, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN! " he shouted back at her, causing her to finally be quiet. " I wanted to do that since we first met, and now It- It just felt right. I'm sorry. I didn't want to do it. I don't want to ruin our relationship. I didnt want to ruin yours, but your face, and everything... It just encorauged me to do it, so I finally did it." he was red of shame, but held his head held high his mouth smelled to the Vodka they were drinking, as she slowly started to cry. " Lucy, I'm really sorry. I don't know what got into me, please don't cry. " He wanted to comfort her by placing his hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it of and said a weak " Please, leave me alone. " Before he went out. Hating himself for doing that. What was I thinking? Why would I do that? He reached into his brother, Rogue to tell him what had happened but he couldnt seem able to find him anywhere. " Shit. " He said to himself as he went for a walk to try and understand what concecuences his actions would have.

Lucy was crying in Sabertooths infirmary. Little did she know a certain person had watched everything from the shadows.

' I can't believe you would do that Lucy. ' the person in the shadows thought before disappearing once again.

__________________________________________________________________________

I promised some Stilu / Sticy, so here you have. I hope you liked this chapter so please Vote and comment your ideas or thoughts to help me improve the story.

Up to now, New Ships are able to swim so comment who you would like. Please!

Natsu

Zeref ( I ship this < In this story> )

Sting

Rogue

OC.

This chapter has more than 1600 words, yay :)

I hope you liked this.

Lots of love,

-KillerGirl2404 ( Chiara )